Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

 DAY 15

I get to Route 216. My first encounter is Sneasel. I catch and name him JoTunn.

Ace Trainer:

Ambipom LV39 vs Poseidon LV41, surf, sand attack, surf kills and gets to LV42

Porygon 2 LV40, switch to Aphrodite, lock on, psychic, conversion 2, psychic kills.

I find a pp up and full heal.

Ace Trainer:

Golduck LV38 vs Aphrodite LV41, shock wave, disable, magical leaf kills.

Rapidash LV39, wil-o-wisp, psychic, fire blast, psychic kills.

Sudowoodo LV38, switch to Satyr, rock slide, cross chop crit and kills.

Ace Trainer:

Tropius LV42 vs Satyr LV41, switch to Tyche, air slash, fire blast, air slash but dies from hail.

Skier:

Sneasel LV39 vs Satyr LV41, icy wind, cross chop miss, agility, wake up slap kills.

I heal up at the rest lodge. I go further north and reach 217.

Ace Trainer:

Electrobuzz LV40 vs Satyr LV41, cross chop kills and gets to LV42.

Magmar LV40, wil-o-wisp, cross chop miss, switch to Poseidon, flamethrower, surf kills.

I find a blue shard and ultra ball.

Ninja Boy:

Golbat LV39 vs Satyr LV42, switch to Theseus, poison fang, mean look, ancient power crit kills.

Skier:

Snover LV35 vs Satyr LV42, wake up slap kills.

Snover LV36, wake up slap kills.

Snover LV37, wake up slap kills.

Skier:

Snorunt LV39 vs Satyr LV42, protect, blocks wake up slap, ice shard, wake up slap kills. and gets to LV43.

I find a nugget, iron, rare candy, TM Hail, and HM Rock Climb. Then I'm given Icicle plate.

Skier:

Swinub LV36 vs Tyche LV42, ice shard, flame wheel kills.

Sneasel LV38, flame wheel kills.

Skier:

Piloswine LV37 vs Tyche LV42, fire blast kills.

Glaceon LV37, flame wheel, icy wind, quick attack, flame wheel kills and gets to LV43.

Black belt:

Croagunk LV37 vs Aphrodite LV42, psychic kills.

Machoke LV37, psychic kills.

Riolu LV37, psychic kills.

I get a spell tag.

Ace Trainer:

Kirlia LV38 vs Aphrodite LV42, shock wave, psychic, shock wave kills.

Buneary LV38, psychic kills.

Seaking LV39, shock wave, aqua jet, magical leaf kills.

Then Snorunt is my first encounter I catch and name it Orpheus.

I enter Lake Acuity and imeadately find a Snover I catch and name her Sif.

I find an ultra ball. I get to Snowpoint City. I find another ultra ball and then a rare candy. Next I head over to the gym.

Ace Trainer:

Snorunt LV39 vs Theseus LV42, ancient power kills.

Snorunt LV40, ancient power kills.

Glalie LV42, ice fang, rock smash, ice fang, ancient power kills and gets to LV43.

Ace Trainer:

Sneasel LV40 vs Aphrodite LV42, switch to Poseidon, screech, surf, slash, surf kills and gets to LV43.

Sneasel LV43, surf, slash, surf kills.

Ace Trainer:

Snover LV41 vs Poseidon LV42, crunch, swagger, switch to Satyr, icy wind, quick claw wake up slap kills.

Sneasel LV42, slash, wake up slap kills.

I leave the gym and finish training the team up to LV45 the level limit for this section. I heal up and march back into the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment