Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, October 17, 2020

DAY 12

Ace Trainers:

Raichu LV36, Gyarados LV36 vs Satyr LV37, Poseidon LV37, switch to Aphrodite, thundershock, ice fang, wake up slap, t-bolt, aqua tail, wake up slap kills, shock wave kills.

Ace Trainer:

Scyther LV32 vs Satyr LV37, switch to Theseus but hit with pursuit, wing attack, ancient power kills.

Probopass LV31, rock smash, thunder wave, magnet bomb, rock smash kills.

Ninja Boy:

Mothim LV33 vs Satyr LV37, switch to Theseus, ancient power kills and Satyr to LV38 and Theseus to LV38.

I find TM Shadow Ball. I go heal and come back to were I left off.

Blackbelt:

Machoke LV34 vs Poesidon LV37, water gun, submission, aqua jet, submission, aqua jet kills.

Ninja Boy:

Stunky LV31 vs Poseidon LV37, aqua jet, slash, aqua jet kills.

Golbat LV31, ice fang, confuse ray, aqua jet kills.

Ace Trainer:

Hoothoot LV31 vs Poseidon LV37, ice fang kills.

Noctowl LV33, ice fang, confusion, aqua jet kills.

I finally get to Celestic Town. I heal up and find a great ball.

Clown:

Mr. Mime LV33 vs Poseidon LV37, crunch kills.

Kadabra LV33, crunch kills and gets to LV38.

I get wise glasses, king's rock, dragon fang. I battle the Team galactic guy outside the ruins.

Grunt:

Houndour LV32 vs Athena LV37, dig, fire fang miss, dig kills.

Golbat LV30, dragon claw, confuse ray, hitself, bite, dragon claw kills.

I heal up and talk to the old lady. Next we go into the ruins and she tells me about the legend. Then Cyrus shows up, complains, and then challenges me to a battle.

Cyrus vs Odysseus:

Sneasel LBV34 vs Athena LV37(! o hell no!), switch to Satyr, night slash, ice punch, wake up slap kills.

Golbat LV34, switch to Aphrodite, air cutter, psychic kills.

Murkrow LV36, shock wave, faint attack, switch to Theseus, faint attack, faint attack, headbutt kills.

He storms off. The elder thanks me and gives me HM Surf. I immediately teach it to Poseidon. I go back and heal up. Then I travel back to previous locations to collect things.

 Swimmer:

Psyduck LV31 vs Athena LV37, dragon claw kills.

Azumarill LV35, dragon claw, rollout, dragon claw, rollout, aerial ace kills.

Sailor:

Tentacool LV31 vs Athena LV33, dig, wrap miss, dig kills.

Pelipper LV31, protect, dragon claw blocked, protect, fail, dragon claw, dragon claw kills.

Machoke LV34, dig, submission, dig hits, vital throw, aerial ace kills.

I use moomoo milk.

Swimmer:

Finneon LV32, Golduck LV32 vs Athena LV37, Aphrodite LV38, dragon claw kills, shock wave, water pulse, call out pelipper, dragon claw kills, shock wave kills and gets to LV38, golduck called out, dragon claw, shock wave kills.

I find a water stone and big pearl and mystic water. Next area I find TM Poison jab and teach it to Satyr. I find rose incense and iron. I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment