Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

 GYM BATTLE

Maylene vs Odysseus:

Meditite LV28 vs Aphrodite LV32, calm mind, rock tomb misses, calm mind, rock tomb, confusion, hitself, confusion crit, hitself, I use moomoo milk, confusion, confusion, confusion kills.

Machoke LV29, strength, confusion kills.

Lucario LV32, metal claw down to 16HP(!), confusion, switch to Artemis, to use intimidate, metal claw, but another metal claw and it crits and kills Artemis (NOOOOOO! F@%#$K) I call out Satyr, quick claw activates and I use submission and it kills. I WIN but lose a nearly evolved Artemis (silent crying)

I receive the Cobble Badge, TM Drain Punch, and level limit up to 37.

I walk out the gym and Dawn runs up and talks to me (just leave me alone woman I'm mourning my mon atm!) She says Team Galactic took her Pokedex and asks me to help then runs away. I walk back to the center and lay Artemis to rest. Being so close to evolving and it being our last OG mon was hard to watch (so sad).

Instead of grabbing a mon from the PC I decide to run down to Route 213 and see was encounter I could get. I find an Iapapa Berry, two rawst berry, aguav berry and then my encounter. The encounter is a Buizel. So I catch it and name him Poseidon. (I add it to the team and glad I got it but Artemis death is really getting to me)

I run back to help Dawn.

Grunts:

Zubat LV29, Zubat LV29 vs Theseus LV32, Clefairy LV25, ancient power kills, confuse ray, gravity, croagunk sent out, hitself, bite, sing, sleep, ancient power kills, metronome= stealth rock, sleep, call out, stunky, hitself, smokescreen, metronome=astonish, feint, assurance miss, double slap kills, then revenge down to 7HP (O JEEZ!) I switch to Aphrodite, sing miss, revenge but psychic kills.

I help Dawn get back her pokedex and find the HM Fly. (reminding me of Artemis, sad) I go back down to Route 213 to pick up where I left off.

Fisherman:

Remoraid LV25 vs Nyx LV32, shock wave kills.

Gyrados LV28, shock wave kills.

Remoraid LV25, shock wave kills.

Beauty:

Glameow LV29 vs Nyx LV32, shock wave crit kills.

I find TM Aerial Ace and teach it to Athena. Then I get to Pastoria City. I get two persim berry and to nanab berries. I battle a clown in the Pokecenter.

Clown:

Mime Jr LV23 vs Nyx LV32, ominous wind kills.

I find the move tutor and teach Theseus headbutt. Then I get Colbur berry and zinc. Next I go to the safari zone/ marsh area. I find green and red shard. My first catch is wooper and I name it Buri.

I countinue on and find poke ball, great ball, blue shard, yellow shard, and another poke ball. I go back to heal up. Next I run into my rival.

Scylla vs Odysseus:

Staravia LV24 vs Nyx LV32, shock wave kills.

Prinplup LV36, shock wave, bubble beam, shock wave kills. Nyx gets to LV33.

Roselia LV32, switch to Aphrodite, magical leaf, psychic kills.

Ponyta LV32, tail whip, psychic kills.

I heal up and take some time off...

No comments:

Post a Comment