Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Fantina vs Odysseus

Duskull LV24 vs Artemis LV26, thief, pursuit, thief, wil-o-wisp, super potion on duskull, pursuit, future sight, wing attack, thief, pursuit, switch to Silvanus after a pursuit on Artemis, future sight hits, magical leaf kills.

Haunter LV24, leech seed, confuse ray, leech, sucker punch, magical leaf, leech, sucker punch, magical leaf, leech, sucker punch fail because i use a burn heal on Artemis, sucker punch fail from a super potion on Artemis, sucker punch, magical leaf,  hypnosis, leech, switch back to Artemis, thief, leech, sucker punch is, super potion on Haunter, leech, shadow claw is immune (?) thief, leech, sucker punch, thief kills.

Mismagius LV26, psybeam, thief, I steal the sitrus berry and use it (! BOOM) confuse ray, hitself, psybeam down to 8HP, thief, switch to Athena, magical leaf, shadow ball, but d-rage kills.

I win! (NO DEATHS WOOOO) I get the Relic Badge, TM Shadow Claw, level limit goes up to 32.

I go heal and move to the next route and run into Scylla.

Scylla vs Odysseus:

Staravia LV25 vs Nyx LV26, shock wave kills.

Prinplup LV27, thundershock, bubblebeam, thundershock kills.

Roselia LV23, switch to Artemis, stun spore miss, wing attack kills.

Ponyta LV23, switch to Athena, secret power, stomp, d-rage kills.

I enter Route 209 and find a great ball.

Breeder:

Budew LV20 vs Athena LV26, d-rage, water sport, d- rage kills.

Eevee LV20, d- rage, tackle, secret power kills.

Bonsly LV20, d-rage, low kick, d-rage kills.

Pichu LV20, sand tomb miss, sweet kiss, hitself, tail whip, d-rage kills.

I find a leppa berry, chesto and a fisherman gives me a good rod.

Twins:

Mime Jr LV22, Bonsly LV22 vs Silvanus LV26, Theseus LV26, magical leaf kills, pursuit kills.

I find a hyper potion.

Poke Kid:

Pichu LV22 vs Silvanus LV26, magical leaf kills.

Breeder:

Budew LV20 vs Silvanus LV26, tackle, water sport, tackle, mega drain, tackle kills.

Cleffa LV20, magical leaf, sing, sleep, sweet kiss, sleep, tackle, magical leaf, tackle kills.

Eevee LV20, magical leaf, growl, magical kills.

Mime Jr LV20, petal dance kills, and gest to LV27.

I find an ether, 2 razz, stardust, and calcium. My first encounter is Duskull I catch and name him Hades.

Cowgirl:

Ponyta LV23 vs Theseus LV26, flame wheel, rock smash, tail whip, rock smash kills.

I battle wild mon until Satyr gets to LV28 and evolves into Machoke!

Couple:

Floatzel LV23, Buneary LV23 vs Nyx LV27, Theseus LV27, shock wave kills, jump kick, rock smash kills.

I get to Solaceon Town...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment