Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, October 4, 2020

 DAY 6

I decided to hatch the egg first as well to make up choices for my team. I go back to Eterna City for the egg to count as the encounter. It hatches into Togepi and I name it Eros.

I go through my box and chose 4 mon to help build the team up. I grab: Satyr (machop) LV7, Silvanus (cherubi) LV13, Nyx (rotom) LV20, and Athena (gible) LV17.

I take days to train the team to LV21 and Artemis is still at LV22. I go back to Route 207.

Cyclist:

Ponyta LV20 vs Ares LV21, mach punch, flame wheel, mach punch, stomp, flame wheel, fury swipes kills and gest to LV22.

Shinx LV18, switch to Athena, bite, sand tomb, leer, dragon rage kills.

Cyclist:

Shinx LV21 vs Satyr LV21, karate chop kills.

Cyclist:

Ponyta LV21 vs Satyr LV21, tail whip, karate chop, ember, karate chop kills.

Cyclist:

Starly LV17 vs Satyr LV21, switch to Nyx, quick attack immune, thundershock kills.

Starly LV18, thundershock kills

Starly LV19, thundershock kills.

Cyclist:

Staravia LV21 vs Satyr LV21, switch to Nyx, wing attack, thundershock, wing attack, thundershock kills and get to LV22.

I take a moment and go to the underground. The rules are I get the first fossil I find only. It ends up being a skull fossil. I go to Oreburgh and revitalize it into a Cranidos and name it Theseus.

Then back to 207.

HIker:

Onix LV18 vs Silvanus LV21, screech, magical leaf kills.

Onix LV20, screech, magical leaf kills and gets to LV22.

I find a poison barb. In the wild Athena and Nyx get to LV22. Nyx learns shock wave. I go back to Wayward Cave. I find x-speed, rare candy, and TM Eartthquake (wait what? this early?)

Campers:

Pachirisu LV22, Chimchar LV22 vs Silvanus LV22, Satyr LV22, switch to Ares, charm, flame wheel, karate chop, mach punch, spark, taunt, karate chop, para, spark, flame wheel, karate chop kills, Ares gets to LV23, quick claw, karate chop, spark, flame wheel, quick claw, karate chop, para, spark, para, mach punch, spark, karate chop kills.

I run back and heal.

Hiker:

Geodude LV20 vs Silvanus LV22, magical leaf kills.

Nose pass LV20, magical leaf, block, magical leaf. kills and gets to LV23.

Youngster:

Buizel LV18 vs Nyx LV22, shock wave kills.

Gligar LV21, confuse ray, hitslef, uproar crit, leer, uproar kills.

Luxio LV28, uproar, spark, calms down, confuse ray, leer, uproar, hitself dead.

Nyx gets to LV23 against wild mon.

Battle Girl:

Machop LV21 vs Artemis LV22, wing attack kills and gets to LV23 and learns whirlwind.

Meditite LV21, wing attack kills.

Hiker:

Geodude LV17 vs Satyr LV22, karate chop, magnitude 6, karate chop kills.

Geodude LV18, karate chop, magnitude 9, rock polish, karate chop kills.

Geodude LV17, karate, mud sport, quick claw seismic toss kills and gets to LV23

Onix LV19, quick claw (again?) karate chop crit (?) kills.

I go back and heal and then travel back...

No comments:

Post a Comment