Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, October 12, 2020

DAY 9

I enter Veilstone City. I find a star piece, get TM Embargo, coin case, and a rare candy. I'm given a Porygon for my encounter in the city and I name it Loki.

I heal up. Then find a pp up, I but 3 lemonade and get a sticky barb. Next I walk around towards the gym and run into Dawn and Crasher Wake. They talk for awhile then leave. Then I head to Route 214

Psychic:

Chingling LV23 vs Theseus LV29, assurance kills.

Kirlia LV27, assurance kills.

 Drifloon LV25, assurance kills and then hit with aftermath.

I find a cheri berry, sitrus berry, chesto berry, and pomeg berry. I fnd cave with a dude called the Ruin Maniac. I chat with him and then get TM Dig and teach it to Athena. Next I find a magmizer.

PI:

Goldeen LV30 vs Thesus LV29, rock smach, horn drill miss (!), assurance nearly kills, horn drill misses again (!), assurance kills.

Collector:

Skorupi LV21 vs Theseus LV29, assurance, leer, assurance kills.

Tangela LV21, switch to Artemis, Poison powder, aerial ace, absorb, aerial ace kills.

Tropius LV21, aerial ace, razor leaf, aerial ace kills.

Carnavine LV21, switch to Athena, bite, d-rage, ingrain, d-rage kills.

Croagunk LV21, dig, poison sting, dig kills.

Yanma LV21, d-rage, sonicboom, d-rage kills.

I go back and heal up and then head to the gym for some battles.

Blackbelt:

Machoke LV27 vs Aphrodite LV27, confusion, leer, confusion kills.

Machoke LV25, confusion, focus energy, confusion kills.

Machoke LV27, confusion, leer, confusion kills.

Blackbelt:

Croagunk LV26 vs Aphrodite LV28, confusion kills.

Meditite LV25, confusion, confusion, confusion, confusion kills meditate.

Machoke LV25, confusion, foreseight, confusion kills.

Black belt:

Heracross LV28 vs Aphrodite LV28, switch to Artemis, to intimidate and dodge bug moves, leer, aerial ace kills. Aphrodite gets to LV29.

That means I have defeated all the trainers in the gym. I leave and go heal up the team. Next I head back to Route 214.

Aroma Lady:

Wormadam LV24 vs Theseus LV29, switch to Artemis, bug bite, aerial ace kills.

Wormadam LV24, aerial ace, bug bite, quick attack kills.

Wormadam LV24, switch back to Theseus, confusion, protect, ancient power block, ancient power, confusion, rock smash, confusion, rock smash, confusion, ancient power kills.

I use lemonade to heal up.

Psychic:

Duskull LV26 vs Theseus LV29, shadow sneak, assurance kills.

Kadabra LV26, disable, assurance fails, confusion down to 4HP(!) I quickly switch to Nyx, kinesis, ominous wind kills.

I run back to the center and heal then I head back. I finally have my first encounter and its Rhyhorn. I catch and name her Gia.


I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment