Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

DAY 10

Then while I'm traveling I do some battling of wild mon so that I can get some levels. At Level 30 Theseus evolves into Rampardos!

I find a carbos and big root as well.

Collector:

Joteon LV24 vs Nyx LV29, leer, ominous wind kills.

Vaporeon LV24, shock wave, sand attack, shock wave kills and gets to LV30.

Flareon LV24, switch to Athena, quick attack, quick attack, dig, quick attack misses, dig hits and kills.

Ruin Maniac:

Sheildon LV27 vs Athena LV29, dig, tackle miss, dig kills.

Ruin Maniac:

Bronzor LV24 vs Athena LV29, d-rage, extrasensory, d-rage kills.

Cranidos LV26, dig, assurance miss, dig kills.

Collector:

Porygon LV27 vs Satyr LV29, karate chop kills.

I find valor lakefront and my first encounter is Girafarig I catch and name it Centaur.

I find ultra ball. I battle some wild mon and get Aphrodite to LV30 and she evolves into a Gardevior!

I get TM Trick Room, pp up, yellow shard and then arrive at a resort town and Route 213.

Tuber:

Shellos LV25 vs Aphrodite LV30, shock wave kills.

Shellos LV25, shock wave kills.

Shellos LV26, shock wave kills.

Tuber:

Marill LV28 vs Aphrodite LV30, shock wave kills.

I spend some trining before my big gym battle and there are some close calls. Athena survives on 2HP against a self destruct graveller. Artemis survives on 18HP from a crit psybeam against a girafarig. Satyr learns submission during leveling up. Finally the team gets to all LV32 and I head back to Veilston City. I heal up the team and put Aphrodite in from to try and set up calm mind and sweep. I enter the gym ...

No comments:

Post a Comment