Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, October 19, 2020

 DAY 14

I get to Canaclave City and get the TM Skill Swap. I heal up and then run into Scylla on the bridge.

Scylla vs Odysseus:

Staraptor LV36 vs Theseus LV39, double team, ancient power (almost kills) take down, headbutt miss, take down, headbutt kills.

Empoleon LV38, switch to Satyr, bubblebeam, bubble beam down to 20 HP, hyper potion on Satyr, aerial ace, quick claw wake up slap.

Heracross LV37, switch to Tche, aerial ace, fire blast kills.

Rapidash LV35, take down, stomp, switch to Poseidon, take down crit, aqua jet kills.

Rosearade L35, ice fang nearly kills, giga drain down to 8HP(! what am I doing!) switch to Aphrodite, giga drain, psychic kills.

I win, i find TM U-turn.

Sailor:

Mantyke LV32 vs Satyr LV39, payback, waterpulse, payback kills.

Machoke LV34, poison jab, vital throw, switch to Poseidon, vital throw, surf kills.

I sail to Ion Island. I find a star piece. I'm given HM strength. I find escape rope. Satyr gets to LV40 and learns cross chop. I run back to town nd heal. then trade Satyr back and forth and he evolves into Machamp!

I go back where I left off.

Picknicker:

Raichu LV37 vs Poeidon LV39, switch to Thesesus, T-bolt, T-bolt, strength kills.

I meet up with Riley and we walk together.

Fighters:

Medicham LV38, Toxicroak LV38 vs Poseidon LV39, Lucario LV41, surf, metal claw, nasty plot, calm mind, quick attack and gets to LV40, surf kills both.

Ace Trainers:

Quagsire  LV35, Lopunny LV38 vs Theseus LV39, Lucario LV41, high jump kick, force palm, strength, amnesia, quick attack kills and gets to LV40, strength, kills, send out hippotas and medicham, switch to Aphrodite, metal claw, high jump kick, Staraptor goes out. I call out Poseidon take down, Lucario dies so now I'm on a two on one, surf, call out Kadabra, surf kills both.

Then we see Team Galactic.

Grunts:

Zubat LV34, Glameow LV34 vs Aphrodite LV39, Lucario LV41, force pal kills, shock wave kills, call out houndour, force palm kills, payback kills, call out golbat and stunky, feint, metal claw, psychic kills LV40 force palm kills. 

Those grunts run off and Riley gives me an egg. I go back to Canaclave to hatch the egg. I ride around forever and then it hatches into Riolu. I name it Tityos

I find a shiny stone and metal coat. I go to the gym.

 Blackbelt:

Steelix LV38 vs Tyche LV39, switch to Poeisdon, torment, surf kills and LV41 for Poseidin (level limit)

Worker:

Magnemite LV34 vs Tyche LV39, flame wheel kills.

Magnemite LV34, flame wheel kills.

Magnemite LV34, flame wheel kills.

Worker:

Magnemite LV37 vs Tyche LV39, flame wheel kills.

Ace Trainer:

Scizor LV40 vs Tyche LV39, flame wheel, slash, flame wheel kills and gets to LV40.

Tyche evolves into Rapidash.

Worker:

Magnemite LV35 vs Athena LV39, dig, sonic boom miss, dig kills.

Blackbelt:

Steelix LV35 vs Athena LV39, dig, screech, dig, screech, dig, iron tail miss, dig kills.

Steelix LV37, switch to Satyr, sandstorm, cross chop, screech, wake up slap kills.

Ace Trainer:

Bronzor LV35 vs Athena LV39, dragon claw, confuse ray, dragon claw, extrasensory, hitself, extra sensory, dragon claw kills.

Bronzor LV36, dragon claw, extrasensory, dragon claw kills.

Bronzor LV38, switch to Theseus, gyro ball, assurance, gyro ball, assurance, gyro ball, assurance kills.

I leave the gym and train up the team to LV41. I go heal and walk into the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment