Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

 DAY 17

On the way up the mountain to face Cyrus in the Distortion World I continue training. Athena gets to LV48 and evolves into Garchomp!

Cynthia and I enter the world and take 20 minutes to get through it. Finally Cyrus and I face off in a grudge match.

Cyrus vs Odysseus

Houndoom LV45 vs Satyr LV48, wil-o-wisp miss, cross chop kills.

Crobat LV46, switch to Aphrodite, confuse ray, toxic, psychic kills.

Hounchkrow LV47, switch to Poseidon, night slash, ice fang, drill peck down to 3HP(!) but ice fang kills.

Gyarados LV46, switch to Aphrodite, I copy intimidate to lower its attack, ice fang, toxic damage, waterfall, t-bolt kills it.

Weavile LV48, switch to Satyr, ice punch, ice punch, cross chop kills!

I win! But I nearly lost 3 mon, and now my level limit gets to level 50. Cynthia heals up my team after Cyrus leaves. Next I go up against Giritina and quickly use the master ball to catch without losing a mon. I can't use legendry's in my run anyway. Afterwards we arrive in Sendoff Spring. Cynthia thanks me a lot for saving the world. I say bye and head out. As I run into the grass I come across a Chingling and catch and name that encounter Mercury. 

Then I run into the Spring Path but there are no encounters. I leave the area and head over to the Professor's House in Sandgem. He jabbers on and thanks me a lot. Then I head back to the spot to move on to Sunnyshore City. I heal up and head to Route 222. I find a PP up.

Fisherman:

Magikarp LV42 vs Aphrodite LV48, t-bolt kills.

Gyarados LV45, t-bolt kills.

Fisherman:

Magikarp LV41 vs Aphrodite LV48, t-bolt kills.

Remoraid LV41, t-bolt kills.

Gyarados LV45, t-bolt kills.

Finneon LV42, t-bolt kills.

I continue on...


No comments:

Post a Comment