Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, October 16, 2020

 GYM BATTLE

Crasher Wake vs Odysseus:

Gyrados LV33 Vs Aphrodite LV37, shock wave kills.

Floatzel LV37, crunch, shock wave, sitrus berry on floatzel, switch to Poseidon, crunch, crunch, crunch, hyper potion on Crasher Foatzel, switch to Satyr, crunch, brine crit down to 13HP. Switch to Nyx ( I did this expecting aqua tail and hoping to be fast enough to kill it with shock wave)...

but...

it uses aqua jet (YAY), then it's faster and it crits me with crunch and kills Nyx (NOOOOOOOOO! Now I'm low health on 3 pokemon so I take a risk.) I call out Theseus, brine down to 4HP!!!!! but afterwards headbutt kills.

Quagsire LV34, switch back to Aphrodite, water pulse, hyper potion on Aphrodite, mud shot, magical leaf kills.

I win and get the Fen Badge, TM Brine and level limit goes to LV41.

I talk with Scylla and Crasher Wake outside. They warn me about Team Galactic and they mention about the guy talking about a bomb. Crasher runs over. I go to the center and lay my poor Nyx to rest in the death box. 

I grab Tyche (ponyta) for now to hopefully help the team and since my level limit is high it will evolve close to the next gym. I leave to center and follow after them then BOOOOOOM! The galactic goon runs off. Those two stay and I chase after the goon. I keep catching up but he keeps running away. Eventually Looker shows up and talks to us then we catch up and battle him.

Grunt:

Croagunk LV31 vs Aphrodite LV37, psychic kills.

Then grunt runs off again. Then I meet up with Cynthia. She gives medicine for the psyduck and a charm to deliver to her grandma. I go back to Route 210 and help the psyduck. and head north to Celestic Town.

NInja Boy:

Croagunk LV31, Aphrodite LV37, psychic kills.

Croagunk LV31, psychic kills.

Ninja Boy:

Zubat LV30 vs Aphrodite LV37, psybeam kills.

Skorupi LV32, psychic kills.

Ninja Boy:

Stunky LV33 vs Satyr LV37, toxic, wake up slap kills.

I find hyper potion and nest ball.

Ninja Boy:

Zubat LV29 vs Satyr LV37, payback, air cutter, payback kills

Golbat LV29, switch to Theseus, bite miss in fog, ancient power, bite, headbutt kills.

Stunky LV29, headbutt miss, slash, feint, headbutt kills.

I find a red shard.

Ace Trainer:

Aipom LV 32 vs Satyr LV37, aerial ace, wake up slap miss from fog. aerial ace, wake up slap kills.

Girafarig LV32, switch to Theseus, psybeam, light screen, assurance miss, psybeam miss, assurance, psybeam, assume miss, psybeam miss, assurance kills.

Grotle LV33, switch to Aphrodite, razor leaf miss, psychic kills.

I win without death but if I keep this up my mon will get killed from missing. I go back heal and grab a defog user. Then I return...

No comments:

Post a Comment