Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Byron vs Odysseus

Magneton LV37 vs Tyche LV41, fire blast miss, t-bolt, fire blast kills.

Steelix LV38, fire blast kills.

Bastidon LV41, switch out to Satyr, stone edge, cross chop miss, iron defense, cross chop kills.

I win! I get the Mine Badge, TM Flash Cannon, level limit up to LV45.

I heal up then go to the library in town with Scylla. We talk with Dawn and Rowan. Then BOOM! They cut to a TV and talk about destruction at lake valor. We all split up to check on the lakes and I head to Lake Valor. When I arrive Team Galactic is there.

Grunt:

Glameow LV35 vs Tyche LV41, flame wheel, assist uses night shade, stomp kills.

Murkrow LV35, fire blast kills and gets to LV42.

Grunts:

Golbat LV39 vs Athena LV41, dragon claw, air cutter, dragon claw kills.

Grunt:

Croagunk LV33 vs Athena LV41, sucker punch, dig, sucker punch miss, dig kills.

Stunky LV33, dig , night slash miss, dig kills.

Houndour LV33, dig, odor sleuth, dig kills.

Glameow LV33, dragon claw kills.

Commander Saturn:

Golbat LV38 vs Athena LV41, dragon claw, toxic, dragon claw kills.

Bronzor LV38, dragon claw crit, gyroball, i switch to Theseus, iron defense, assurance crit kills.

TOxicroak LV40, mud bomb, strength, sitrus berry, switch to Aphrodite, revenge, faint attack, psychic kills.

I win and kick Team Galactic out. I heal up and rush to Lake Verity to check on Dawn and Rowan.

Grunts:

Glameow LV33, Croagunk LV33 vs Poseidon LV41, Theseus LV41, aqua jet, rock smash kills, mud bomb, aqua jet strength kills call out golbat, ice fang, ancient power kills, call out murkrow, ice fang kills.

I find TM Fire Blast.

Grunts:

Houndour LV34, Stunky LV35 vs Athena LV41, Theseus LV41, dig, ancient power kills, night slash miss, call out glameow, dig kills, ancient power, fury swipes miss, call out houndour, dragon claw kills and gets LV42 and ancient power kills then gets LV42 as well.

Commander Mars:

Golbat LV38 vs Poseidon LV41, ice fang, poison fang, ice fang kills.

Bronzor LV38, surf, iron defense, surf.

Purguly LV40, switch to Theseus, slam, faint attack, rock smash, sitrus berry, faint attack, strength kills.

I save them and then Rowan says he is worried about Scylla at Lake Acuity. SOOOO next I go to Celestic Town and heal. Then west to Mt. Coronet. I enter MT. Coronet and use a repel to save my encounter until later. I find a red shard, ultra ball, green shard, sift sand, blue shard, yellow shard and nevermeltice. I see the exit for Mt. Coronet...



No comments:

Post a Comment