Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, May 7, 2020

CHAMPIONSHIP
Iris vs Xavier
Hydreigon LV57 vs Beast LV58, super power kills.
Aggron LV57, switch to Cyclops, rock slide, rock slide, iron head, full restore aggron, full restore on Cyclops, rock slide, reversal, rock slide reversal kills.
Druddigon LV57, switch to Beast, focus blast miss, roar ...

drags out Lapras...

Lapras LV57, I switch to Iceman, surf, sing miss, heal Iceman, surf, super power crit kills! She calls out Druddigon, it uses dragon tail ...

and calls out Beast...

fire punch, rock slide brings me DOWN TO 1HP!

(now for the hardest choice I have this game. Do I use flare blitz and guarantee kill  but kamikaze? If I do this can I beat the last two mon with a weakened Cyclops and Iceman or do I risk the super power does enough to kill and save Beast???)

I use super power and it kills! (SWEATING)
Haxorus LV59, I heal, earthquake kills Beast ( ...sigh... NO!) I call out Iceman, earthquake, icicle crash, I heal Iceman, dragon dance (SWEATING) earthquake, but icicle crash kills! (JEEZ SO STRESSED)
Archeops LV57, rock slide kills Iceman! (NOOOOOOOO!) I call out Cyclops who is down to 54HP, I use my last healing item (3 limit), rock slide, iron head, rock slide im in red, iron head also to red! (SO CLOSE), full restore on Archeops, iron head, ...there is nothing I can do... it uses rock slide …Cyclops dies.

I lose the Nuzlocke.

(I take awhile in between the battle and the typing of this)

I want to thank all my mon from this Nuzlocke! My final Pokémon in the championship came so close! Thank you to Beast. My oldest remaining mon my definite MVP of this run. You put the team on your back and came so close! Good bye my friend!
Next is Iceman, Dude you were another corner stone of the team. You almost helped push us over the edge. Thank you so much for everything!

Lastly Cyclops, you hopped on the team at the end but did so much in victory road and elite 4. You were so buff and almost got the win for everyone. I hope to see you again in the future!
That's it. I look forward to the next one. (I'LL BE BACK)

No comments:

Post a Comment