Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

GHETSIS FIGHT
Ghetsis vs Xavier:
Confagrious LV50 vs Wolverine LV53, protect, shadow claw blocked, shadow claw, shadow claw, shadow claw kills.
Seismatoad LV50, I switch to Strong Guy, earthquake, energy ball takes it to red but it uses earthquake and it crit kills Strong Guy (NOOOOO! what come on!) I call out Psylocke, he heals,  psychic, earthquake, psychic, earthquake, he heals again, psychic, I switch to Iceman because earthquake could kill Psylocke, earthquake, drain punch puts Iceman below half and then Icicle crash crit kills! (THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN!)
Eelektross LV50, I switch to Storm, thunderbolt, signal beam, flamethrower crit kills Strom! (wait what! NOOOO! COME ON!) Ok I'm pissed and call out Beast, fire punch kills, Iceman gets to LV52.
Drapion LV50, flare blitz kills and I take recoil. Beast gets to LV53.
Hydreigon LV52, super power KILLS! (barely cause it went super slow down)
Toxicroak LV50, I switch to save Beast and go to Psylocke, sucker punch miss (OOOO so close). I switch again to Wolverine instead, sucker punch miss again, earthquake destroys him and Beast gets to LV54

I stop Ghetsis at the cost of two more friends (@#% sooooo SAD)

N and I stop him and afterward he freaks out. But the shadow Triad take him away. Magneto thanks me for saving Purrloin the new Liepard for his sister. I walk out of the cave. I find pp up, sun stone, TM Psyshock, I run into Rood and old team plasma and they thank me. I go back to the nearest poke center. I sadly lay Strong Guy to rest. Thanks me friend!...
Afterwards I lay Storm to rest to (weeping/pissed) Thanks my friend!...
After that rough moment I take a break to grieve and chose my next friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment