Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, May 21, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Korrina vs Sapien
Meinfoo LV29 vs Apis LV32, fake out, flinch, power up punch, aerial ace destroys!
Machoke LV28 vs Apis, leer, aerial ace kills!
Hawlucha LV32, hone claws, aerial ace, flying pres, aerial ace kills again! Apis gets to LV33 and learns toxic.

I win and get the Rumble Badge, I can use surf, TM Power up punch and level limit slightly up to LV34.
She congratulates me. Then she tells me to meet her at the top of the tower. I heal up and go to the tower. I find TM Low Sweep. Then I get to the top and find Korrina. She gives me a  mega ring. Then we have a practice battle with her two Lucario.

Korrina vs Sapien:
Lucario LV25 vs Lucario LV25, Mega stone and I use swords dance, he mega stone power up punches me, I hit with bone rush X3 and kill. Lucario joins my team but I won't count him. I go back to town and drop off Lucario. I grab Ursus LV29. I go to the east. But Serena stops me, She gives me HM Surf. I teach it to Dendro, she runs off, and then we head to Route 12.

Swimmer:
Qwilfish LV29 vs Ursus LV29, stockpile, body slam, body slam with quick claw, (para), revenge, rock smash kills.
Binacle LV27, quick claw, rock smash, clamp, clamp. rock smash kills.

I battle wild mon and Ursus gets to LV30.

Backpacker:
Linoone LV28 vs Ursus LV30, sand attack,  yawn, odor sleuth, body slam, sleep, body slam kills.

I get TM Attract, whipped dream, and shiny stone.

Breeder:
Seviper LV27 vs Ursus LV30, body slam, poison sting, body slam kills
Miltank, rollout, yawn, rollout, body slam, sleep, body slam, wake up, rollout, body slam kills.

I train some more; Felis, Zante, Zerda, Dendro get to LV33 and Dendro learns smack down. Ursus gets to LV31.

Breeder:
Zangoose LV27 vs Ursus LV31, crush claw, body slam (para), body slam kills. Ursus gets to LV32.
Taurus LV29, pursuit, body slam, pursuit, body slam, payback, body slam kills.

I arrive at Coumarine City. I get a message from the holo clip. Serena is waiting for me by the gym. I find an elixir, awakening, HM Fly, lucky egg, TM Trick Room, silk scarf, I head back to Route 12 for a minute.

Fisherman:
Magikarp LV24 (x5) vs Ursus LV32, a combo of body slam and strength kills.

I find a water stone. I get to Azure Bay and my first encounter is Tentacool LV25. I catch and name it Medusozoa (scientific name for jellyfish)
Through additional training Ursus gets to LV33. I leave Azure Bay for now and go back to town. I'm getting to close to the level limit of 34. I take the train up to the upper city. I heal and get metronome, poke toy and a sky plate. My next gym is grass so I place Dendro in the box for now and grab Aramacao LV23 (chatot) for a back up flying type in the gym. Then I head to the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment