Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, May 11, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Viola vs Sapien
Surskit LV10 vs Macaca LV11, quick attack, scratch, bubble, scratch, bubble, scratch, bubble, scratch kills.
Vivillon LV12, tackle, scratch, infestation, double slap, infestation down to 3HP (can't be suited.) super potion, tackle, quick attack, infestation, super potion on vivillon, tackle , infestation, double slap, infestation, then freed from infestation! I switch to Aquila, infestation, tackle, gust, infestation, gust, infestation, and finally gust kills. Aquila LV13 and learns quick attack, Macaca gets to LV12.

I get the Bug Badge, TM Infestation and the level limit rises to LV25.
I go heal and go to the north exit of town. I'm given exp share from the gym leader's sister. I enter Route 4. I find repel, honey, antidote, super potion, and great ball. My first encounter is... Combee female LV8! I catch and name it Apis (part of scientific name for queen honey bee).
I go heal and then come back.

Gardener:
Corphish LV10 vs Dendro LV12, quick attack, vice grip, quick attack, bubble, quick attack.

I battle wild mon and Macaca gets to LV13. Then it learns fury swipes. Aquila to LV14, Psychidae to LV6. I find honey.

Roller Skater:
Fletchling LV10 vs Dendro LV12, bubble, tackle, bubble, growl, bubble kills and gets to LV13.

I battle wild mon and Apis gets to LV9.

Roller Skater:
Pidgey LV10 vs Cuniculus LV12, double slap, gust, double slap.

Wild mon switch training gets Psychidae to LV7. (still only protect). I go back and heal. I find poison barb.

Pokefan:
Burmy LV7 vs Cuniculus LV12, protect, double slap blocked, double slap, tackle, protect, agility, double slap, tackle, double slap, tackle, super potion, quick attack, protect, quick attack kills.
Burmy LV7, leer, tackle, leer, tackle, quick attack kills.
Burmy LV7, leer, tackle crit down to 9HP, quick attack, tackle, quick attack kills. He gets to LV13 and learns mud slap.

I battle wild mon Apis gets to LV10. I go back and heal, buy 10 pokeballs, free premier ball, two super potions, 4 regular potions. I find a great ball.

Preschooler:
Magikarp LV9 vs Dendro LV9, quick attack, splash, quick attack kills.

Preschooler:
Budew LV9 vs Dendro LV13, quick attack, absorb, quick attack, gets to LV14 and learns water pulse.

I battle wild mon Psychidae to LV8 (no attacking move...) I find honey. Apis gets to LV11.

Gardener:
Corphish LV10 vs Cuniculus LV13, double slap, bubble, quick attack, mud sport, quick attack, bubble, quick attack, bubble into red but quick attack kills.

Poke Fan:
Pichu LV7 vs Macaca LV13, fury swipes, static paralyzes, tail whip, super potion on pichu, para, thundrshock, fury swipes kills.
Pikachu LV9, switch to Apis, tail whip, play nice, gust, tail whip, gust, thundershock, switch to Cuniculus, tail whip, quick attack, thundrshock, mudslap kills Apis gets to LV12, Macaca gets to LV14.

I battle wild mon and Aquila gets to LV15, Psychidae to LV9. I go heal and I'm done with this Psychidae, it's a useless mon atm.

Gardener:
Corphish LV10 vs Cuniculus LV13, quick attack, mud sport, quick attack, vice grip, quick attack, bubble, quick attack kills and he gets to LV14.

I find a super potion and ether. then I exit the route to the north. I run into the two kids that help sycamore. they give me TM Return. Then I walk into Lumiose City...

No comments:

Post a Comment