Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, May 4, 2020

DAY 25

After a rough stretch in the game and getting the 8th badge at the cost of two mon. I have to catch some new mon up. So the two mon I chose to help the team after the loss of Frenzy and Colossus are... Wolverine (excadrill) LV35 and Storm (joltik) LV27. Also during the last gym battle I realized that Strong Guy (my own jellicent) was too under leveled to help the team and might have cost me a mon or two.

So I take my time to catch those three up to the team:

Strong Guy: I get him up to LV49

Wolverine: I get him to LV49 and during his training I taught him TM Dig and Shadow Claw. Then later on he learned earthquake, sandstorm, and I give him rocky helmet.

Storm: I get her to LV49. She learns, electro ball, signal beam and evolves into galavantula, then learns sucker punch. I give her a magnet to hold.
After training I go back and heal and then come back to route 22 I run into Colress. He blabbers on about Team Plasma. He gives me the colress machine and tells me to try it on Route 21. I go there and find the cave exit blocked by a crustle and use the colress machine to make it leave.  After I exit the cave I run into Magneto and we walk towards the team plasma ship. Marlon pops out of no where and gets the plank down. But he runs off afterwards. We head on board to battle team plasma.

Grunt:
Watchog LV46 vs Beast LV49, super power kills.
Garbordor LV46, fire punch, sludge bomb, fire punch kills and he gets to LV50

Magneto runs further into the ship. I find a revive and TM Retaliate.

Grunts vs Magneto & Xavier:
Seviper LV46, Golbat LV46 vs Iceman LV49, Serperior LV50, wring out, icicle crash kills, poison jab, they send out Drapion. leaf blade, slash, they send out garbordor, hyper potion, night slash, sludge bomb, icicle crash, leaf blade, night slash, sludge bomb, slash kills, leaf blade, sludge bomb kills serperior then icicle crash kills the last mon.

We split up and look for the switches to get further into the ship.

Grunt:
Pawniard LV45 vs Iceman LV49, slash, assurance, dig, metal sound miss, dig kills. Iceman gets to LV50.
Pawniard LV45, Pawniard LV45, switch to Wolverine, earthquake (x2) kills both mon.

Grunt:
Scraggy LV49 vs Wolverine LV49, earthquake kills.
Liepard LV49, earthquake kills.

Grunt:
Krookodile LV47 vs Wolverine LV49, rock slide miss, dig, earthquake kills. Wolverine gets to LV50.

Grunt:
Garbodor LV49 vs Strong Guy LV49, surf, clear smog, surf kills.

Grunt:
Whirlpede LV46 vs Strong Guy LV49, surf kills.
Watchog LV46, surf, mean look, surf kills.

I find a magmizer and a bed to rest in.

Grunt:
Drapion LV47 vs Strong Guy LV49, night slash, cut, surf, switch to Storm, hone claws, signal beam kills.

Grunt:
Weezing LV47 vs Strong Guy LV49, surf, sludge bomb, surf kills. He reaches LV50

Grunt:
Krokorok LV46 vs Iceman LV50, dig, icicle crash misses, dig, icicle crash misses again, sandstorm, icicle crash kills.
Raticate LV46, assurance, icicle crash, super fang, slash.

Grunt:
Deino LV45, Deino LV45, Deino LV45, Storm LV49, signal beam kills all of them quickly.

I find all of the switches and turn the force field off. Then I teleport up to the top. I rest then continue on. Magneto joins me in the final chamber. Zinzolin challenges us while battling above Kyurem.

Zinzolin & Grunt vs Magneto & Xavier:
Cryagonal LV48, Liepard LV45 vs Paylocke LV49, Serperior LV50, I switch to Beast, slam kills liepard, bite, they call out another cryagonal, leaf blade, kills liepard, fire punch kills cryagonal, they call out weavile and scolipede, night slash, coil, fire punch kills, they call out watchhog, switch to Wolverine, night slash, leaf blade kills watchdog, ice shard, leaf blade, rock slide kills weavile!

Magneto looks for his sister's purloin. But Zinolin kicks us off the ship using the shadow triad. Then the ship lifts off and flys away. Cheren shows up and says he saw them headed to the giant chasm.

I heal back at town and head back to route 22. We enter a cave at the end and see team plasma guys walking up ahead. We push through the cave. Psylockes reaches LV50. I find a yellow shard, max potion and a star piece. We find an exit to the cave. I exit and see Magneto up ahead with a bunch of Team Plasma ...

No comments:

Post a Comment