Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

DAY 26

I run up to the see Rood and old team plasma talking to new team plasma. But he can't convince them to stop doing things. Magneto calls them out as wimps and we battle new team plasma.

Grunt:
Weezing LV47 vs Storm LV49, sucker punch, sludge bomb, electro ball, explosion! (NOOOO!) she survives by 4HP!!!!! Storm gets to LV50.
Muk LV47, switch to Psylocke, acid armor, psychic, psychic, acid armor, shadow ball kills.

Rood changes his mind and battles the new team plasma. Magneto run around the battle and enters the ship. I follow and find razor claw and moon stone. I follow aboard the ship.

Grunts:
Scraggy LV46, Trubbish LV46 vs Beast LV50, Psychic LV50, fire punch kills, psychic kills, Beast to LV51, they call out garbordor and scrafty, super power kills, psychic crit kills, they call out golbat and whirlipede, fire punch kills, psychic kills.

Grunt:
Krookodile LV47 vs Psylocke LV50, switch to Strong Guy, crunch, brine kills, Psylocke to LV51.

Grunt:
Skuropi LV45 vs Strong Guy LV50 surf kills.
Garbordor LV45, shadow ball, clear smog, shadow ball kills.
Golbat LV45, surf, crunch, surf kills.

Grunt:
Scrafty LV47 vs Strong Guy LV50, surf, scary face, crunch, crit down to 18HP (woof jeez) surf kills and Strong guy gets to LV51.

Grunt:
Trubbish LV46 vs Wolverine LV50, earthquake kills.
Zangoose LV46, earthquake kills,

Grunt:
Raticate LV47 vs Wolverine LV50, earthquake kills and he gets to LV51
Watchog LV47, earthquake kills.

Nurse:
Leavanny LV49 vs Iceman LV50, icicle crash kills.

He heals me.

Grunt:
Krokorok LV47 vs Iceman LV50, crunch, icicle crash kills and he gets to LV51
Krokorok LV47, scary face, icile crash, dig, icicle crash miss dig, strength kills.

Grunt:
Grimer LV46 vs Storm LV50, electro ball kills.
Seviper LV46, electro ball, crunch, electro ball kills.

Grunt:
Scolipede LV47 vs Storm LV50, switch to Beast, toxic, flare blitz kills.

Grunt:
Drapion LV47 vs Storm LV50, electro ball, hone claws, electro ball, scary face, sucker punch miss, scary face, sucker punch kills and Strom gets to LV51.

I find a power band and heal. I get to the kyurem room and face off against Zinzolin.

Zinzolin:
Crygonal LV49 vs Beast LV51, fire punch kills.
Crygonal LV49, fire punch kills.
Weavile LV51, super power kills.

I hop on the panel to the right and run into Colress. I switch to Wolverine for the battle.

Colress vs Xavier!
Magneton LV50 vs Wolverine LV51, earthquake, sturdy activates, flash cannon, he heals, shadow claw, earthquake kills.
Magnezone, sandstorm (a waste of my turn) flash cannon, earthquake, sturdy activates, flash cannon, I heal and it uses EXPLOSION! I survive (THANK GOD I HEALED)
Beheeyen LV50, shadow claw, energy ball, shadow claw and he gets to LV52.
Klinklang LV52, shift gear, rock slide to get rid of air ballon, shift gear, earthquake kills.
Metang LV50, earthquake kills.

I beat Colress and he tells me where to go to help kyurem. I leave his room and go to the next room. IT's GHETSIS! (crap) He rambles on and then Magneto and the Shadow Triad appear and Magneto accuses them of stealing the Purrloin. One of the shadow triad said they did and its now a purloin. then they attack.

Shadow Triad:
Pawniard LV49 vs Storm LV51, electro ball, slash, signal beam kills.
Absol LV51, swords dance, signal beam, sucker punch kills.
Pawniard LV49, faint attack, signal beam, faint attack, signal beam kills.

Shadow Triad:
Pawniard LV49 vs Strong Guy LV51, surf kills.
Banette LV51, sucker punch does a lot, surf, switch to Iceman, sucker punch fails, shadow claw, wil-o-wisp, shadow claw kills.
Pawniard LV49, dig, hone claws, dig, switch to Beast, faint attack, fire punch kills.

Shadow Triad:
Pawniard LV49 vs Storm LV51, signal beam, scary face, sucker punch, faint attack, signal beam kills.
Accelgor LV51, I heal Strom, bug buzz, crit, almost kills, I switch to Strong Guy, bug buzz, giga drain, shadow ball, giga drain, nearly kills but down to 14HP, brine kills.
Pawniard LV49, I switch to Ice man, hone claws, dig, dig hits, hone claws, metal claw down to 6HP, switch to wolverine, metal claw, earthquake kills. Wolverine gets to LV53.

I go heal, then I go after Ghetsis. I find him in a cave further on, he summons kyurem and it uses glaciate on me... but Zekrom saves me. N shows up to stop Ghetsis. But Ghetsis uses the splicers! Him and Kyurem take over Zekrom and it becomes Black Kyurem. To save the world I must battle it. Ghetsis warns me that I can't catch it though.

Black Kyurem vs Xavier:
Kyurem LV55 vs Wolverine LV53, dragon claw, rock slide, dragon breath, rock slide, fusion bolt doesn't effect me, rock slide crit kills.

Now Ghetsis is pissed and attacks me...


No comments:

Post a Comment