Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, May 14, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Grant vs Sapien
Amaura LV25 vs Ursus LV24, rock smash, take down, hyper potion, rock smash crit kills!
Tyrunt LV25, quick claw yawn, bite crit on me, bite again down to red, rock smash, sleep, quick claw rock smash defense lowers, switch to Cuniculus, sleep, mud shot kills! I win!

I receive the Cliff Badge and TM Rock Tomb. I can now use HM Strength out of battle and level limit gets up to LV32.
I go back to the center and drop off Glaber and Popotamus. Thanks for the back homies! I pick up Apis (vespiquen) and Felis (espurr) because the next gym is fighting type and they can counter it. I teach TM Rock Tomb to Cuniculus and HM Strength to Ursus. I go back to things I can use strength on.  I find TM Aerial Ace and teach it to Apis. I find TM Frustration and a water stone.

Sky Trainer:
Drifloon LV15 vs Apis LV22, gust, aerial ace, gust, aerial ace kills
Pidgeotto LV18, gust, slash, gust, slash kills.

Sky Trainer:
Ledian LV21 vs Apis LV22, supersonic, aerial ace, silver wind, aerial ace kills and she gets to LV23.

I go back to Cyllage City and heal. Next I enter Route 10 and I do a strength a puzzle and get TM Thunder Wave. Next I enter some yellow flowers for my first encounter and its EEVEE LV19 female! (next I do a random number generator 1=vaporeon, 2=jolteon, 3=flareon, 4=espeon, 5=umbreon, 6=leafeon, 7=glaceon, 8=sylveon, 9=not allowed to evolve eevee) ok lets see what it is...(fingers crossed)… 8!!!! SCORE! I finish catching her and name her Zerda. (part of the scientific name for fennec fox)
I go back to Cyllange City. I deposit Cuniculus for now, because of his fighting weakness and get Zerda. I spend about 20mins hanging out with Zerda. I get her affection up to the right level, make sure she has baby doll eyes(fairy), and then I go to train her. While I battle wild mon Felis gets to LV22 and learns disarming voice. Next I get Zerda to LV20!

WHAT?!? Zendra evolves into SYLVEON! She learns draining kiss.
I teach TM Infestation to Apis. I begin focusing my training and battling on Apis, Felis and Zendra for the upcoming fighting gym. I realize I never finished Rote 6 and Parfum Palace so I head back since these three are a little under leveled.

Backpacker:
Fletchling LV14 vs Zendra LV20, swift kills.

I find antidote and x-speed. Zerda gets to LV21 battling wild mon.

Tourist
Illumise LV14 vs Zerda LV21, swift, sweet scent, swift kills.

Tourist:
Volbeat LV14 vs Zerda LV21, swift, confuse ray, swift kills.

Zerda gets to LV22 against wild mon. I find paralyze heal.

Youngster:
Croagunk LV11 vs Zerda LV22, swift kills.
Beedril LV13, swift, focus energy, swift kills.

I battle a couple wild mon and Zerda gets to LV23. Then I find TM Venoshock and teach in to Zante. I go heal because my moves are nearly out of PP. I finished Route 6 so I skate over to Parfum Palace. I need to explore the courtyard. I get there, I find antidote, guard spec., super potion, HM Cut and x-sp. attack. I leave the courtyard and head back. I cross in front of the battle chateau and remember I forgot this place too. (jeez I skipped everything). I walk in and talk to the first gym leader Viola. The main guy in charge makes me a Baron! I decide to go ahead and fight a round of trainers.

Baron:
Horsea LV15 vs Felis LV22, psybeam kills.

Baron:
Psyduck LV15. Felis LV22, fake out, flinch, psybeam kills.

Baroness:
Burmy LV15 vs Felis LV22, protect, fake out block, psybeam kills.

Baron:
Budew LV15 vs Felis LV22, psybeam kills.

Baron:
Clauncher LV15 vs Felis LV22, fake out, flinch, psybeam kills.

Baroness:
Spoink LV15 vs Felis LV22, fake out, flinch, covet, psych up, disarming voice kills.

Baroness:
Flabebe LV15 vs Felis LV22, fake out, flinch, psybeam kills, Felis gets to LV23.

As I leave the Battle Chateau, I'm given the title Viscount! I head back to Cyllage City and heal. Next Route 10...

No comments:

Post a Comment