Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, May 1, 2020

DAY 22

I head to Undella Bay to train.

Swimmer:
Sealeo LV39 vs Frenzy LV42, giga drain kills.

Ace Trainer:
Pelipper LV40 vs Frenzy LV42, ancient power, stockpile, ancient power, swallow, ancient power kills.
Starmie LV40, swift, giga drain kills. Frenzy gets to LV43.

Swimmer:
Basculin LV39 vs Frenzy LV43, water pulse, giga drain kills.

Swimmer:
Spheal LV38 vs Frenzy LV43, giga drain kills.
Wailmer LV38, giga drain kills.

Swimmer:
Mantyke LV38 vs Frenzy LV43, giga drain, agility, air slash, but giga drain kills.

Swimmer:
Alomomola LV39 vs Frenzy LV43, giga drain crit kills and gets Frenzy to LV44.

I head back to Undella town and heal up. Then I head south to Rout 14.

Socialite:
Lopunny LV39 vs Iceman LV43, dizzy punch, icicle crash, dizzy punch, slash kills and Ice man gets to LV44.

I find a big pearl.

Gentleman:
Delcatty LV39 vs Warpath LV43, surf kills.

Battle Girl:
Gurdurr LV40 vs Warpath LV43, surf kills and I get to LV44.

Ace Trainer (triple battle):
Basculin LV39, Lilligant LV39, Gligar LV39 vs Warpath LV44, Colossus LV43, Psylocke LV43, x-scissor kills, double edge, razor shell kills, psychic, steamroller miss, return kills.

Finally I get my first encounter and its a Golduck LV39 I catch and name her Mystique.
Fisherman:
Staryu LV38 vs Colossus LV43, x-scissor kills.
Buizel LV38, x-scissor kills.

Backpacker:
Skuropi LV38 vs Colossus LV43, toxic spikes, x-scissor, hone claws, x-scissor, venoshock, x-scissor kills.
Pinsir LV38, steam roller crit, thrash, rocky helmet damage recoil kills it. He gets to LV44 and learns Toxic.

I find a heart scale.

Ace Trainer (rotation battle):
Zebstrika LV39, Tangela LV39, Skarmory LV39 vs Warpath LV44, Pslocke LV44, Colossus LV44, psychic, spikes, chare beam, autotomize, steel wing, psychic, x-scissor, stun spore, pursuit, x-scissor, pursuit, (para), giga drain, x-scissor kills, discharge crit me down to 19HP but x-scissor kills.

I leave Route 14 and there are dancers blocking my way. I go back and heal and then decide to go back and visit previous areas. I find TM Energy Ball in my home town and get my encounter which is Basculin LV12. I catch and name it Slipstream.
Then I find a water stone, nest ball, pokeball, and rare candy. I go to the green shard teacher and teach Warpath icy wind.  I get back to Opelucid City, heal up and head to the gym to clear the trainers.

Veteran:
Fraxure LV46 vs Warpath LV44, icy wind, dragon dance, icy wind kills, gets to LV45 and learns aqua tail.

Veteran:
Fraxure LV45 vs Iceman LV44, dragon dance, icicle crash kills.
Druddigan LV45, dragon claw crit, icicle crash, I switch to Warpath, dragon claw, icy wind kills and Iceman gets to LV45.

Veteran:
Fraxure LV45 vs Colossus LV44, protect, toxic blocked, protect fail, toxic, strength crit, swagger, toxic damage, dual chop, but it dies from toxic and rocky helmet recoil damage. Colossus gets to LV45.
Druddigan LV45, switch to Warpath, dragon claw, protect, icy wind, hyper potion, substitute, icy wind, swagger, hit myself, dragon claw, icy wind, dragon claw down to 17HP! (yikes) I switch to Iceman, protect fail, dragon claw crit down to 9HP, icicle crash miss.... I switch to Frenzy, dragon claw, giga drain, swagger, hit myself, heal frenzy, dragon claw, knock off, rough skin, dragon claw down to 6HP... (fudge!)… I switch to Beast, dragon claw, but hammer arm kills. (FINALLY! I nearly lost 4 mon)

I go to heal and train Beast and Psylocke to LV45 in the grass of Route 9.

Veteran (rotation battle):
Druddigan LV44, Fraxure LV44, Fraxure LV44 vs Warpath LV45, Iceman LV45, Beast LV45, icicle crash kills, icicle crash kills, dragon claw, then icicle crash kills.

Ok, last trainer in the gym.

Veteran (triple battle):
Axew LV44, Fraxure LV44, Druddigan LV44 vs Iceman LV45, Warpath LV45, Colossus LV45, x-scissor, icy wind kills, dragon dance, icicle crash misses, I-scissor, icy wind kills the other two mon.

I go back and train in Route 9. Then I get everyone in the team to LV46. I go heal in town and head back to the gym...




No comments:

Post a Comment