Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, May 11, 2020

DAY 3

I walk around Lumiose City. I talk to the kids and other people then I head to the poke lab. I receive 5 luxuary balls. I finally meet with sycamore and chats. Next my friends show up. Then sycamore challenges me to a battle.

Sycamore:
Bulbasaur LV10 vs Apis, gust leech seed that I avoid, gust, leech seed avoided again,  and gust kills. Apis gets to LV13 and learns bug bite.
Charmander LV10, I switch to Dendro, ember, water pulse kills ohko and the he gets to LV15
Squirtle LV10, I switch back to Apis, tackle bug bite, water gun, gust, tackle, I can't risk another hit so I switch to Aquila, tackle, quick attack, tackle, quick attack kills. Apis gets to LV14.

After the battle he gives me a choice of the starters. (I chose to do a number generator 1-10 Bulbasaur, 11-20 charmander, 21-30 squirtle. I hope not for squirtle this time because I have a couple of water types already.) The number generates: 9. I select my new mon Bulbasaur. It counts as my Lumiose City encounter and I name him Zante (part of the scientific name for cala lily)
He also gives me Venasuarite. Then I head downstairs. I meet Lysandre and then talk to my friends. We all leave the lab. I visit the poke studios and get a lens case. Finally I arrive at the pokemon center. I heal and teach TM Return to Dendro, cuniculus, and Aquila. Then I add Zante to the party and deposit Psychidae in the box for now.

I go back to Route 4 and train. Zante gets to LV11 and LV12. Meanwhile Apis finds me a honey. Finally Zante gets to LV13 and learns poison powder. I go back and heal. I receive a quick claw, timer and quick balls. I find Serena next to a café. We go inside and meet Diatha and Lysandre again.

Then I head to Route 5 and I run into Corrine and Lucario. She talks to me about mega evolution. Corrine heads out. Then I find a super potion.

Twins:
Minum LV11, Plusle LV11 vs Zante LV13, Cuniculus LV14, helping hand, mud slap, vine whip, growl, helping hand, quick attack, mud slap, vine whip kill. Zante gets to LV14. Quick attack, return, poison powder, quick attack, thunder wave, vine whip kills. Cuniculus to LV15. Friends show up and I battle Tierro.

Tierro:
Corphish LV12 vs Zante LV14, leech seed, vice grip, poison powder, vice grip, leech, vine whip, poison, leech kills and he gets to LV15.

I'm given a honey. I enter some purple flowers and my first encounter is Gulpin. I catch it and name it Ario. (part of the scientific name for banana slug)
I find x-attack, and an oran berry. After battling some wild mon Apis gets to LV15. I find a super potion.

Rising Star:
Kadabra LV13 vs Macaca LV14, confusion hits hard and im into red, fury swipes (jeez) I switch to Apis, confusion puts me into red again (WHAT?!) I switch to Aquila, confusion doesn't do half, I quick attack, confusion crits and kills... (NOOOOO da hell kadabra!) I send out Dendro and his quick attack kills. Dendro gets to LV16 from revenge! The battle ends...

WHAT?!? Dendro evolves into Frogadier.
I run back to Lumiose City and lay Aquila to rest. Thanks for everything little buddy. You saved so many of your friends with your sacrifice.

I begrudgingly bring Ario out of the box to join the team for the rest of the route. I sneak through it dodging trainers. Macaca gets to LV15 against some wild mon and then I get to Camphrier Town. I get a pecha berry. Then I find or get a sweetheart, full heal, ultra ball, and TM Theif. I go into the Shabbareau Castle. I talk with Shauna and the castle dude. Then I find an escape rope. Next I have to meet up with Shauna and the castle dude on Route 7. I heal up and head out...

No comments:

Post a Comment