Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, May 25, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Ramos vs Sapien:
Jumpluff LV30 vs Zante LV34, acrobatics, venoshock, switch to Ursus because I can't take another acrobatics., acrobatics, body slam, grass knot, body slam kills.
Gogoat LV34, quick claw yawn, grass knot to red, switch to Apis, take down, recoil, rocky helmet recoil, sleep, sleep, bug bite, hyper potion on gogoat, aerial ace, sleep, aerial ace kills.
Weepinbell LV31, acid, aerial ace crit kills. (DUDE APIS IS THE QUEEN!)

I receive the Plant Badge, I can use Fly, TM Grass Knot, and level limit goes up to LV37.
I go back and heal. I drop off Aramacao (chatot) for Dendro LV33. Next I head to Route 13. I get black sludge and give it to Zante. I meet up with Sycamore friends and get the mountain kalos dex section. I enter the desert and my first encounter right away is Dugtrio LV27. I catch and name her Talpa (part of the scientific name for mole)

Then I find a smooth rock, fire stone, x-accuracy, flame plate. Dendro gets to LV34 against the wild mon. I find pp up, max ether, hyper potion, TM Charge Beam, burn heal and sun stone. I run into Team Flare.

Flare Grunt:
Houndoom LV31 vs Dendro LV34, surf kills and gets huge experience to LV35.
Golbat LV33, switch to Felis, confuse ray, fake out, not possible to flinch, acrobatics, psyshock kills.

He runs away after I win but he mentions de dropped his pass. I find it right away. I enter the power plant because the power is down and I can't get the Lumoise City for my next gym battle.

Flare Grunt:
Scraggy LV32 vs Zante LV34, venoshock, chip away, venoshock. Zante gets to LV35
Croagunk LV32, switch to Felis, poion jab, psyshock kills.

I find two fresh waters and a zap plate.

Flare Grunt:
Croagunk LV31 vs Felis LV34, psychock kills. Felis rises to LV35.
Golbat LV33, psyshock kills.

Flare Grunt:
Mightyena LV34 vs Felis LV35, fake out, flinch, disarming voice, assurance, disarming voice kills.

Flare Grunt:
Scraggy LV32 vs Ursus LV34, high jump kick (oof), body slam, switch to Zante, brick break, venoshock kills. Ursus gets to LV35.
Golbat LV32, leech seed, air cutter, veno shock, air cutter, switch to Dendro, air cutter, quick attack nearly kills, wing attack, quick attack kills.

I run back and heal in town and then run back to the power plant to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment