Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, May 2, 2020

DAY 24

Ace Trainer:
Floatzel LV47 vs Colossus LV47, x-scissor, soak, x-scissor kills and he gets to LV48.
Mantine LV47, strength, agility, air slash (o shit) I switch to Ice man, bounce up, bounce down, slash kills.

Ace Trainer:
Alomomola Lv48 vs Iceman LV47, brine,  icicle crash, wish, soak, slash, switch to Psylocke,  wish, future sight, soak, charge beam, wish, charge beam misses, future sight hits, charge beam, wish charge beam kills.

Ace Trainer:
Walrein LV48 vs Iceman LV47, swagger, slash crit, rest, slash, sleep, slash, snore, I switch to Psylocke, wake up, snore fails, charge beam, swagger, charge beam, nearly kills, rest, snore, charge beam, psychic, wake up snore fails, psychic kills.

I go heal and go back to train.

Backpacker:
Vanilite LV45 vs Beast LV48, fire punch kills.
Bouffalant LV45, superpower kills.

I find pp up.

Breeder:
Camerupt LV45, surf, power gem, surf kills.

I battle wild mon and Beast gets to LV49.

Hiker:
Nosepass LV45 vs Warpath LV48, surf kills.
Steelix LV45, surf kills.

I find a poison barb. Warpath gets to LV49.

Backpacker:
Swinub LV45 vs Frenzy LV48, giga drain kills.
Darmanitan LV45, switch to Warpath, fire punch, I surf and puts it in red, hammer arm kills Warpath. (@$%#, NOOOOOO, WHAT?!?) I switch to Beast after my shock, super power kills.

I run back to the PC and lay Warpath (MY STARTER! OLDEST FRIEND!) to rest...
… I take a break...

I go back into the PC and select Strong Guy (jellicent) to help the team and keep my water type for now. I teach it surf, energy ball (for the upcoming gym) and shadow ball. I go back to Route 22 and find a red shard and continue my training.

Ace Trainer:
Arcanine LV47 vs Frenzy LV48, switch to Beast, fire fang, extreme speed crit down to 25HP! (ARGGGH) super power, switch to Psylocke, extreme speed, fire fang, psychic kills.
Excadrill LV47, switch to Frenzy, earthquake, swords dance, giga drain, rock slide, flinch rock slide, giga drain, rock slide but giga drain kills.

I find max potion and poke ball. I enter a cave called the giant chiasm. my first encounter right away is Vanillish LV37. I catch and name her Emma Frost.
I train strong guy to LV41 and 42 and Frenzy to LV49. I head back to the gym.

Ace Trainer:
Pelipper LV47 vs Iceman LV48, stockpile,  icicle crash, spit up, icicle crash, stockpile, slash kills.
Waillord LV47, brine, icicle crash, switch to Frenzy, brine, giga drain kills.

Ace Trainer:
Basculin LV46 vs Iceman LV48, double edge, icicle crash, double edge, slash kills.
Azumarill LV46, switch to Frenzy, soak, giga drain, rain dance, giga drain kills.
Basculin LV46, soak, giga drain, flail, knock off kills.

I train Iceman to LV49, then back to the gym.

Ace Trainer:
Golduck LV47 vs Colossus LV48, x-scissor, soak, x-scissor, zen headbutt, x-scissor kills.
Starmie LV47, x-scissor, confuse ray, x-scissor kills and Colossus gets to LV49.

I go back and heal and then head back into the gym. I have all LV49 pokes except Strong Guy LV44. I get to the back of the gym and prepare to face Marlon...

No comments:

Post a Comment