Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

DAY 27

After another rough battle I decide to start by adding one Pokémon back onto the team. I pick Cyclops (karrablast) to help fortify the team. I immediately trade it back and forth.

WHAT?!? Cyclops evolves into Escaviler!
I will wait to pick my next team member until I check my next encounter on Route 23. I go through giant chasm and hop out at Route 23.

Battle Girl:
Throh LV54 vs Psylocke LV51, psychic, focus punch, psychic kills.

My encounter is Gligar LV49! I catch it and name it Nightcrawler.
Since it is already night and I have razor fang. I go ahead and give it razor fang and use rare candy. Nightcrawler gets to LV50!

WHAT?!? Nightcrawler evolves into Gliscor!
Ace Trainer:
Emolga LV53 vs Psylocke LV51, volt switch to Jellicent LV53, shadow ball, hydro pump, shadow ball crit kills. she switches back to emolga. I switch to Iceman, icicle crash kills.

I go back to previous areas and train. after an hour or so I get everyone in the team to at least LV52. I go back to the cave in giant chasm after I train and find TM Ice beam. Then I head to Route 23. I find a heartscale.

Hiker:
Piloswine LV51 vs Iceman LV52, surf, faint attack, surf kills.
Probopass LV51, surf, lock-on (what are u planning!) I switch to Nightcrawler, zap cannon but immune, bulldoze kills.

I find a house and a dude gives me TM Flamethrower.

Ace Trainer:
Swanna LV53 vs Iceman LV452, air slash, icicle crash, air slash, strength kills and Iceman to LV53.
Galavantula, switch to Nightcrawler, signal beam, sucker punch, bulldoze, bulldoze, agility, sucker punch down to yellow, bulldoze kills.

Blackbelt:
Sawk LV53 vs Psylocke LV52, psychic, close comat, psychic kills.

I find two star pieces and TM Roar. I battle wild mon and Psylocke reaches LV53.

Poke Ranger:
Stunfisk LV52 vs Nightcrawler LV52, bulldoze, muddy water, bulldoze kills.
Amoongus LV52, switch to Cyclops, charging solar energy, x-scissor, solar beam, x-scissor kills.

Poke Ranger:
Floatzel LV53 vs Nightcrawler LV52, u turn, switch to Cyclops, aqua tail, x-scissor kills.
Lucario LV53, switch to Beast, aura sphere, flare blitz kills and take Beast down to 12HP. Cyclops gets to LV53.

I go all the way back and heal. Battling wild mon on the way Nightcrawler gets to LV53. Then I come all the way back. I get to the end and reach Victory Road...

No comments:

Post a Comment