Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, May 24, 2020

DAY 11

I arrive at the front of the gym and Serena challenges me.

Serena vs Sapien:
Meowstic LV31 vs Apis LV39, disarming voice, bug bite, disarming voice, bug bite kills. Apis gets to LV34 (level limit)
Absol LV31, switch to Zerde, bite, draining kiss crit kills.
Quilladin LV33, swift, needle arm crit, draining kiss, needle arm, draining kiss kills. I win!.

I go back and heal. I deposit Apis because she is at the level limit. I want to use her for the gym so I can't go over LV34. I go back and enter the gym.

Poke Ranger:
Simisage LV32 vs Zante LV33, seed bomb, venoshck, seed bomb, venoshock kills

Poke Ranger:
Roseilia LV30 vs Zante LV33, venoshock, toxic spikes, venoshock kills.
Wormadam LV30, veno shock, razor leaf, venoshock, confusion, venoshock kills and Zante gets to LV34. (level limit)

Poke Ranger:
Ferroseed LV29 vs Felis LV33, fake out, flinch, psyshock, gyro ball hits hard, I switch, to Ursus, gyro ball, rock smash, gyro ball, rock smash kills.
Lombre, LV29, fake out, flinch, water sport, body slam kills.
Carnivine LV29, sweet scent, body slam crit near ohko, ingrain, body slam kills.

Poke Ranger:
Gloom LV29 ve Zerde LV33, swift, stun spore, lucky chant, para, mega drain, draining kiss, mega drain, draining kiss, lucky chant fail, swift, mega drain, swift kills. Zerde to LV34 (level limit)
Exeggutor LV31, switch to Ursus, stomp, psyshock, yawn, psyshock, miss click yawn, sleep, body slam, sleep, hit myself, sleep, body slam, para, stomp, body slam kills.

I have finished the gym trainers and exit the gym. I deposit Zante and Zerde because they are at level limit. I go back to Route 12 and train. After 20 minutes I finish training. To recap: Felis, Ursus, Zerda, Zante, and APis are at LV34. Aramacao to LV25. I heal up and enter the gym. I climb to the top. I put Zante in front as a bulky grass/poison type to try to run through with my poison/ venoshock combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment