Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, May 7, 2020

ELITE FOUR

Marshal vs Xavier
Throh LV56 vs Psychic LV56, psychic, bulldoze, psychic kills.
Meinshao LV56, bounce, psychic miss, switch to Long shot, bounce does very little, brave bird kills.
Conkeldurr LV58, fly, stone edge miss, (omg no please miss that when I land!) fly hits him to red, sitrus berry activates on Conkeldurr, stone edge hits and kills (@#%! that blows but LOngshot did great work!) I call out Psylocke, psychic kills and Psylocke gets to LV59.
Sawk LV56, payback, psychic, sturdy activates, payback, thunderbolt kills.

Third member down and a fist fury of a match. But so sadly we lost Longshot ! (SOO SAD and pissed at myself for not just taking the risk and brave-birding him) Thank you Longshot! You really helped for the small bit you were on the team, rest my friend.
I heal up, teach bulldoze to Beast for back up against chandelure, and continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment