Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, May 3, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Marlon vs Xavier
Carracosta LV49 vs Frenzy LV49, giga drain, crit, but sturdy, shell smash, hyper potion on carracosta, knock off, scald, giga drain kills.
Waillord LV49, giga drain, amnesia, giga drain kills.
Jellicent LV51, ominous wind (gets the stat boost), knock off (takes sitrus berry away) ominous wind crit ...KILLS Frenzy! (NOOOOOO WHY!) I call out Colossus, toxic, scald, x-scissor gets it to red, brine KILLS COLOSSUS (@#%# NOOOO @#%# OMG WHAT...F!) … what the hell is going on... I call out Iceman, scald, shadow claw kills! I win but at the loss of two mon.! (ARGGGH)

I receive the Wave Badge and TM Scald.
I leave the gym and talk to Magneto and Marlon. They talk about Team plasma a lot. But before anything. I go to the PC and lay Frenzy to rest... (good bye friend)
Then I lay Colossus to rest as well .. (so sad to lose another long term friend)
I end the episode hear because it freaking sucks. I also need to figure out who else to join the team and train them up. (SO PISSED AND SAD!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment