Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, May 18, 2020

DAY 10

Now that I have arrived at Shalour City, and got my encounters. I finished exploring the town and I can get down to business to defeat the Huns! (lol I mean gym leader) I look through my party and reserves box. I deposit Ursus (snorlax) Then I retrieve Gallus (solosis) for the upcoming gym fight. Then I take turns in the reflection cave and Route 12 getting the team leveled up. I get Dendro, Zante, Zerda, Apis and Felis all to LV31. Gallus starts to catch up to LV26 and he learns Psyshock. At one point I remember I found a water stone and use it on Macaca.

WHAT?!? Macaca evolves into Simipour!
I head back to town and heal up. Then I take the current team with me and we head to the Tower of Mastery I find max either and max repel on the way. I enter the tower and find the guru talking with Korinna. Then my friends pop up. The guru explains what he knows about mega evolution. But also tells us he only has one mega ring. So he leaves it up to my friends and I who will get it. Shauna, Trevor, and Teirno bow out or pass. So it comes down to Serena vs I and we battle.

Serena vs Sapien:
Meowstic LV28 vs Gallus LV26, fake out, flinch, light screen, light screen, disarming voice, rock tomb lowers its speed, I switch out to Apis, disarming voice, psybeam, bug bite, psybeam, bug bite kills.
Absol LV28, quick attack, bug bite kills.
Quilladen LV30, switch to Gallus, needle arm crits me down to 3HP immediately (FUDGE that was close) I switch again to Zerda this time, needle arm, draining kiss, needle arm, draining kiss, and quick attack kills. Gallus gets to LV27 and Apis gets to LV32 during the battle (which is the level limit and means I need to deposit her for the gym battle. If she gets higher I can't use her in the gym battle)

I win. Korrina is pumped from that battle and goes back to the gym to face me. Apparently I have to beat her to receive my mega ring and the things it does. It also gives me a chance to plan on the only mega I'm allowed to use for the whole game. I heal, deposit Apis for now, and go to the gym.

Roller Skater:
Medatite LV28 vs Gallus LV27, feint, psyshock, feint, psyshock kills.
Meinfoo LV28, fake out, flinch, double slap, recover, swift, recover, calm mind, psychock kills and Gallus get to LV28

Roller Skater:
Pancham LV27 vs Gallus LV28, switch to zerda because I can't really do anything to it, circle throw then switches me out to Zante, poison powder, slash, venoshock kills. Zerde gets to LV32 (level limit)
Throh LV27, poison powder, seismic toss, venoshock, seismic toss, switch to Gallus, seismic toss, seismic toss puts me to red but then psyshock kills. Zante also gets to LV32 (level limit)
Machoke LV27, switch to Felis, seismic toss, psyshock crit kills. Gallus gets to LV29.

WHAT?!? Zante is evolving into VENASUAR! He learns petal dance.

I go deposit the mon that hit level limit and heal up.

Roller Skater:
Sawk LV27 vs Gallus LV29, double kick, psyshock kills
Hariyama LV29, psyshock, whirlwind to Dendro, quick attack kills. Dendro gets to LV32 (level limit)

Roller Skater:
Heracross LV30 vs Gallus LV29, psyshock, brick break down to 12HP (YIKES) switch to Felis, brick break, fake out kills. Felis gets to LV32 (level limit) Gallus to LV30.

I finish the gym trainers and deposit Dendro and Felis for a few minutes. I grab Ursus and Cuniculus for a second  while I finish training Gallus up. After 20 minutes I get Gallus to LV32.

WHAT?!? Gallus evolves into Duosion!
I head back and heal. I grab my LV32 mon to battle Korinna. Zendra, Apis, Zante, Dendro and Felis join Gallus for the fight. I decide to lead with my Apis to start out with aerial ace kills and if I see rock tomb switch to Zerda or Zante to crush or absorb the hit easy peezy. I walk over and enter the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment