Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, May 11, 2020

DAY 2:

I go to Route 22.

Psyduck LV6 vs Aquila LV9, gust, tail whip, gust, tail whip, gust, scratch, gust kills and geat to LV10.
Litleo LV7, switch to Macaca, ember, scratch, ember, leer, scratch, ember, scratch, tackle, scratch kills.

My first encounter is Bunnelby LV6. I catch and name it Cuniculus. (part of the scientific name for french lop rabbit)
I go back to town and heal then train Cuniculus to LV7 and learns quick attack, Macaca gets to LV10 and learns water gun. Cuniculus to LV8 and LV9. I heal and go to the gym.

Lass:
Ledyba LV10 vs Cuniculus LV9, quick attack, comet punch, quick attack, supersonic, quick attack, comet punch, switch to Dendro, comet, bubble, super sonic, and quick attack kills.

Lass:
Spewpa LV10 vs Cuniculus LV9, quick attack, tackle, quick attack, harden, quick attack, tackle, quick attack, tackle, switch to Macaca, tackle, water gun, tackle, water gun crit kill and he gets to LV10 and learns double slap.

Lass:
Kakuna LV7 vs Aquila LV10, gust, harden, gust kills and gets to LV11.
Combee LV9, gust, gust, switch to Dendro, gust, quick attack, gust, quick attack. Dendro gets to LV11.

I leave the gym, heal and then go back to Route 22.

Lass:
Goldeen LV6 vs Macaca LV10, scratch, tail whip, scratch, water sport, scratch kills.
Marill LV6, scratch, tackle, scratch, water gun, scratch kills and Macaca LV11.

Rising Star:
Riolu LV9 vs Cuniculus LV10, double slap, gust, quick attack, gust, quick attack kills.
Metapod LV5, switch to Aquila, tackle, gust, harden, gust kills.

I battle wild mon and Cuniculus gets to LV11. Aquila gets to LV12. Dendro gets to LV12.

School girl:
Bunnelby LV8 vs Macaca LV11, play nice, water gun, leer, water gun, play nice, water gun kills.

I find super potion.

Lass:
Flabebe LV8 vs Macaca LV11, scratch, vine whip, water gun, vine whip, water gun, fairy wind, water gun kills.

I go back and heal. Finally I head to the gym because most of my mon are LV12 which is my level limit. I get to the back of the gym ready to battle...

No comments:

Post a Comment