Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, May 2, 2020

DAY 23

I travel through the marine tube and receive TM Façade, I arrive at Humilau City. I run into Magneto and he says to get the gym badge before we travel on to face Team Plasma... ok? but wasn't it important for us to get there asap. I head south to Route 21, my first encounter is Mantyke LV43,... but I crit kill it before I can catch it. (bummer)
Swimmer:
Waillord LV46 vs Frenzy LV46, giga drain kills.

Swimmer:
Remoraid LV45 vs Frenzy LV46, giga drain kills.
Remoraid LV45, giga drain kills. and Frenzy LV47

Swimmer:
Octillery LV46 vs Frenzy LV46, giga drain kills.

Swimmer:
Wingull LV45 vs Colossus LV46, strength kills.
Wingull LV45, strength kills.

Nurse:
Alomomola LV46 vs Colossus LV46, toxic, safeguard, x-scixxor, safeguard, x-scissor, soak, x-scissor, wish but x-scixxor kills.

The nurse heal my team.

Veteran:
Crustle LV47 vs Colossus LV46, I switch to Warpath, shell smash, aqua tail, x-scissor, aqua tail kills.

I enter the seaside cavern.

Battle Girl:
Heracross LV47 vs Colossus LV46, strength, mega horn miss, strength, mega horn misses again, strength, mega horn but he dies from rocky helmet and gets to LV47.

I find a full restore.

Poke Ranger:
Vibrava LV46 vs Warpath LV47, surf kills.
Gligar LV46,  surf kills and gets to LV48

Blackbelt:
Scrafty LV47 vs Beast LV47, super power kills and Beast gets to LV48.

I find a heart scale and max repel.

Battle Girl:
Mienfoo LV47 vs Iceman LV47, switch to Psylocke, jump kick, psychic kills.

I find rare candy and calcium. My first encounter is... boldore (doubles clause) so I run.

Blackbelt:
Gurdurr LV47 vs Psylocke LV47, psychic kills.

I find TM Toxic. My next encounter is boldore, again. Ahead I see swirling dirt. I go and my encounter is.. Excadrill! (SCORE) I catch and name it Wolverine!
Poke Ranger:
Onix LV46 vs Psylocke LV47, psychic kills.
Lairon LV46, psychic, autotomotize, metal sound, psychic, protect, psychic, shadow ball kills and she gets to LV48.

Blackbelt:
Roggenrola LV44 (x4) vs Frenzy LV47, giga drain repeatedly, and then she gets to LV48.

I get to the end of the cave and escape rope out. I go back and heal. I find a shell bell in town and a hearts scale. Marlon pops out of the ocean! He welcomes me to town and the gym. Then he goes to his gym. I find a pearl. I exit the town to the west and enter Route 22.

Ace Trainer:
Starmie LV47 vs Colossus LV47, x-scissor, confuse ray.
Drapion LV47, crunch, hit myself, night slash, strength, switch to Iceman, night slash, night slash, dig, spikes, slash kills.

First encounter is Lunatone. I catch it and name it Cannonball.
I go back to Humilau City. I heal and head to the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment