Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, May 1, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Drayden vs Xavier
Druddigan LV46 vs Samurot LV46, icy wind, dragon claw, icy wind, crunch, icy wind kills.
Flygon LV46, earth power crit down to 3HP! icy wind nearly kills, I switch to Frenzy, hyper potion to flygon, giga drain, earth power, giga drain, earth power, giga drain kills.
Haxorus LV48, stun spore, dragon tail, switch to Beast, I switch to Iceman, dragon dance, Icicle crash, sitrus berry activates, flinch, icicle crash kills! I win!

I get Legend Badge and TM Dragon Tail.
I go outside and see Drayden, he says to follow. I heal then follow him to his house.  We chat about kyurem. BOOM, then there is an explosion! We run out side. There is a flying ship shooting ice around the city. We have to help people. Drayden calls out Haxorus to crush the ice but it doesn't work. Zinzolin and his grunts show up and gloat then split up to find the DNA splicers. They leave and Drayden and I ran after them.

Grunt:
Watchog LV44 vs Warpath LV46, aqua tail miss, baton pass, to muk, swift, acid armor, surf kills, back to watchdog and gets to LV47.

Grunt:
Golbat LV44 vs Iceman LV46, poison fang, icicle crash kills.
Garbordor LV44, switch to Psylocke, clear smog, psychic, toxic, shadow ball kills.

Grunt:
Seviper LV44 vs Beast LV46, fire punch kills.
Weexing LV44, flare blitz destroys and Beast gets to LV47 and learned superpower.

Zinzolin:
Crygonal LV46 vs Iceman LV46, freeze dry, slash, confuse ray, slash kills.
Weavile LV48, night slash, hit myself, switch to Colossus, night slash, night slash down to 4HP! x-scissor kills. Iceman gets to LV47.
Crygonal LV46, switch to Psylocke, slash, light screen, psychic, slash, future sight, ice beam, psychic, ice beam, psychic, hit by future sight, switch to Beast, ice beam, fire punch kills.

Shadow Triad shows up and battles us while they steal the spicers.

Shadow Triad:
Pawniard LV46 vs Beast LV47, fire punch kills.
Absol LV48, swords dance, super power kills.
Pawniard LV46, fire punch kills.

I beat him and they leave. Cheren shows up. drayden protects the town and we go head to the cold part near Humali Town. I heal and head to that town. On the way Psylocke gets to LV47. I get to Undella Town and we go into the marine tube to the next town...

No comments:

Post a Comment