Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

DAY 29 (VICTORY ROAD)

I continue on in victory road.

Ace Trainer:
Electrobuzz LV54 vs Psylocke LV54, thunder punch crit, psychic, switch to Night crawler, thunder punch does nothing, bulldoze kills.
Probopass LV54, bulldoze, flash cannon, bulldoze kills. Nightcrawler gets to LV55.

I find elixir.

Blackbelt:
Pinsir LV54 vs Psylocke LV54, switch to Cyclops, x-scissor, super power, iron head, thrash, iron head kills. Psylocke gets to LV55.
Heracross LV54, switch to beast, close combat, fire punch kills.

I battle wild mon and get Cyclops to LV55.

Ace Trainer:
Fraxure LV55 vs Beast LV55, thrash crit kills.
Vanilluxe LV55, thrash, acid armor, thrash kills. Beast gets to LV56.

I find dragon fang.

Veteran:
Zebstrika LV54 vs Nightcrawler LV55, stomp, flinch, stomp, bulldoze, bulldoze kills.
Starmie LV54, I switch to Psylocke, surf, surf, shadow ball, surf down to red but shadow ball kills.
Sawk LV54, heal, close combat, bulk up, psychic, brick break to red, but psychic kills.

I go heal.

Veteran:
Beartic LV54 vs Nightcrawler LV55, switch to Cyclops, icicle crash, brick break, iron head crit kills.
Golurk LV54, earthquake, iron head, switch to Nightcrawler, earthquake miss, x-scissor, shadow punch, x-scissor kills.
Throh LV54, U-turn into wolverine, bulk up, earthquake kills.

I battle wild mon and get Wolverine to LV56. I heal.

 I see the exit.. "HEY XAVIER WAIT UP!"

Magneto vs Xavier
Unfezant LV55 vs Beartic LV55, U-turn to Simisear, icicle crash misses, switch to nightcrawler, flame thrower crit to 1/3 health, U-turn to Beast,  flamethrower, then super power kills.
Bouffalant LV55, swicth to NIghtcrawler, earthquake immune, sky upper cut puts it in low red, wait... it uses head charge and it kills Nihtcrawler! (NOOOOOO, it was a risk but almost worked!) ...sigh... I call out Wolverine, earthquake kills.
Serperior LV57, coil, sand storm, leaf blade to 1/3 heath, earthquake switch to Cyclops, giga drain, leaf blade, x-scissor kills back to unfezant, aerial ace, iron head, swagger, iron head kills. Cyclops gets to LV56 and learns giga impact.

I WIN! But at the cost of another team member freshly trained. I exit the cave to get to the leage. I heal my team and take time to lay Nightcrawler to rest (THANKS BUDDY! I had fun and always liked you as a mon your switch strats almost worked.
I select Longshot (ducklett) LV23 to help the team. We head out for another batch of training the team and its new member. I run into a trainer I forgot or dodged.

Veteran:
Fraxure LV54 vs Psylocke LV55, psychic, dragon dance, x-scissor, psychic kills.
Zweilous LV54, switch to Cyclops, dragon rush, dragon rush, x-scissor kills.
Flygon LV554, switch to Iceman, earthquake, earthquake but icicle crash kills.

I continue training. At one point Longshot gets to LV36.

WHAT?!? Longshot evolves into Swanna!
I continue training for over an hour and get the whole team to LV58. (I chose LV58 for the team because it is the max level for all four of the elite 4). I go back and heal and then go fly around to the heartscale person and move tutors to fix my teams moves.

Here is the team before Elite Four:

Beast LV58 (razor claw), flare blitz, super power, fire punch, thrash.
Iceman LV58 (scope lens), strength, icicle crash, shadow claw, super power.
Psylocke LV58 (leftovers) shadow ball, psychic, thunderbolt, energy ball.
Wolverine LV58 (rocky helmet), shadow claw, iron head, rock slide, earthquake.
Cyclops LV55 (quick claw) iron head, x-scissor, reversal, giga impact.
Longshot LV58 (sharp beak), ice beam, fly, surf, brave bird.

Here we go , fingers crossed I can beat my 4th nuzlocke. Remember I post for each Elite member as I go so there are breaks between posts but trust me I need the mental break each time. Get hyped!

No comments:

Post a Comment