Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, May 28, 2020

DAY 12

Flare Grunt:
Golbat LV32 vs Ursus LV35, confusre ray, body slam, swift, hit self, quick claw body slam kills
Mightyena LV32, switch to Apis, roar to Felis, switch to zerde, swager, draining kiss kills

Flare Grunt:
Swalot LV34 vs Felis LV35, fake out, flinch, psyshock kills and gets to LV36.

Flare Grunt:
Liepard LV31 vs Dendro LV35, fake out on me, flinch, surf, hone claws, quick attack kills.
Swalot LV33, surf, amnesia, surf, toxic, surf, body slam, surf, body slam, quick attack kills. Dendro gets to LV36!

WHAT?!? Dendro evolves into Greninja and learns water shuriken!
Flare Grunt:
Croagunk LV31 vs Apis LV35, aerial ace kills.
Scraggy LV31, aerial ace kills.
Liepard LV31, bug bite kills and Apis gets to LV36

I get further into the plant and see to Admins ahead. I head over.

Flare Admin:
Houndoom LV36 vs Zerde LV35, faint attack, draining kiss, oder sleuth, swift, fire fang, draining kiss, faint attack, draining kiss kills and she gets to LV36.

Flare Aliana:
Mightyena LV38 (<-WHAT) vs Ursus LV35, yawn, roar to Dendro (bad move bro), scary face, surf, water shuriken kills.

I beat team flare and then two masked people show up. they heal me and thank me for defending kalos. I'm given full restores. The workers thank me too and give me TM Flame Charge and a magnet. I leave the plant. I head south from the plant. I run into a TALL MAN. He talks about is lost flower pokemon and then he wanders off. I find star dust and rare candy. I go to Lumiose City. I run into Shauna and she walks me to the tower in the middle of the city. I heal up. Then we watch the tower light up from the power I helped get back. I see the gym leader Clermont. I go back to the center and select my team for the upcoming gym battle. I deposit Apis and Dendro sadly and grab Cuniculus LV27 and Popotamus to LV23 for ground support. Next I visit the city in the café and alley's.

Garcon:
Gabite LV30 vs Ursus LV35, sand tomb, body slam, sand tomb, dual chop, body slam kills and he gets to LV36.

Waitress:
Kirli LV30 vs Ursus LV36, body slam kills

Chef:
Pidgeotto LV30 vs Zante LV35, switch to Zerde, feather dance, quick attack, draining kiss, quick attack, draining kiss kills and she gets to LV36.

Owner:
Diggersby LV30 vs Zerde LV36, draining kiss, double kick, draining kiss, odor sleuth, draining kiss kills.

Punk Girl:
Krookodile LV30 vs Zerde LV36, draining kiss kills and she gets to LV37. (level limit) Then she learns moon blast! (SCORE)

Beauty:
Fletchinder LV34 vs Ursus LV36, flame charge, body slam gives para, body slam kills.

I'm given a destiny knot.

Blackbelt:
Machoke LV30 vs Felis LV36, psyshock kills. Felis to LV37. (level limit)

Punk Guy:
Haunter LV30 vs Zante LV36, sucker punch, petal dance, sucker punch, petal dance kills.

Next I find the ball shop and get heal balls and net balls.

I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment