Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, May 7, 2020

ELITE FOUR
Shauntal vs Xavier
Confagrious LV56 vs Cyclops LV58, shadow ball, iron head, wil-o-wisp miss, iron head, full restore on confagrious, iron head, wil-o-wisp, iron head, shadow ball, iron head, I heal Cyclops, shadow ball, shadow ball, iron head kills. Cyclops gets to Lv59.
Chandelure LV58, switch to Psylocke, fire blast, shadow ball down to 1/3 health sitrus berry activates, fire blast crit kills Psylocke! (NOOOO! uggggh maybe crit didn't matter but still) I call out Wolverine, earthquake destroys!
Golurk LV56, shadow claw, earthquake from Golurk, I watch … the health ...bar slowly... fall to zero and it crit kills Wolverine! (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHAT! NO! WHAT! @$%#!) ...

I take a moment...

I call out Iceman, brick break, but shadow claw kills.
Drifblim LV56, acrobatics, icicle crash kills. Iceman gets to LV59.

The fourth member is done but at what cost!!! (SO ANGRY/SAD!)

Thank you so much Psylocke for everything you have held up so well and fought hard. Thanks my friend!

Also.... good bye Wolverine you hit so hard and I was so pumped to have you on the team. The world did you wrong (on a back to back crit kill! @%$#) Thank you for your help!

I heal and elixir my mon I teach roar to Beast, and give leftovers from Psylocke to Beast, and metal coat to Cyclops. I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment