Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

DAY 28 (VICTORY ROAD)

I run into N and we chat. He gives me HM Waterfall. I find Dusk Stone, pp up, star piece, TM Hone Claws. My first encounter is … Banette  LV49. We catch and name it Bishop.
Ace Trainer:
Golurk LV55 vs Nightcrawler LV53, u- turn, switch to Iceman, shadow punch, shadow punch, icicle crash, shadow punch surf kills.
Sigilyph LV55, I heal, cosmic power, cosmic power, icicle crash, psychic, icicle crash crit kills.

Psychic:
Lampent LV54 vs Nightcrawler V53, dulldoze, confuse ray, hit self, flame burst, bulldoze kills.
Musharna LV54, hit self, calm mind, U-turn into Psylocke, psychic, shadow ball, calm mind, shadow ball kills.

I find full restore and ultra ball.

Veteran:
Sigilyph LV53 vs Nightcrawler LV53, x-scissor, comic power, x-scissor, psychic, u-turn kills and I switch to Iceman.
Crobat LV55, slash crits, icicle crash,  switch to wolverine, air slash, x-scissor, rock slide kills. Iceman gets to LV54.

Ace Trainer:
Whimsicott LV55 vs Nightcrawler LV53, giga drain, x-scissor, tail wind, x-scissor kills.
Unfezant LV55, air slash, sky uppercut, switch to wolverine, air slash, air slash, rock slide, quick attack, rocky helmet kills on recoil.

Nurse:
Clefable LV54 vs Psylocke LV53, future sight, minimize, psychic miss, minimize, psychic, minimize, future sight miss, psychic, double slap, max potion used on clefabl3, psychic, minimize, psychic, double slap, psychic kills. (THANK GOD)

He heals my mon. Then I fnd max repel.

Ace Trainer:
Swoobat LV55 vs Psylocke LV53, shadow ball, u turn to Lilligant LV55, teter dance, psychic, teeter dance fail, psychic kills. calls out Swoobat again, U-turn, hit self, acrobatics, shadow ball crit kills.
Psylocke to LV54.

I battle wild mon and Nightcrawler gets to LV54. I find a random max revive (which I will sell for money)

Ace Trainer:
Heatmor LV55 vs Cyclops LV53, switch to Nightcrawler, fire burst, bulldoze, rock tomb, bulldoze kills.
Galavantula LV55, signal beam, bulldoze but switch to Beast, signal beam, fire punch kills.

Ace Trainer:
Durant LV55 vs Cyclops LV53, iron head, reversal, switch to Beast, iron head, fire punch kills.
Ferrethorn LV55, fire punch kills.

I battle wild mon and get to Cyclops LV54.

Backpaker:
Sawsbuck LV54 vs Beast LV54, fire punch kills and he gets to LV55.

I find full restore and train Wolverine to LV55 against wild mon.

Veteran:
Gigalith LV55 vs Iceman LV54, surf, bulldoze, surf, bulldoze, sandstorm, surf kills.
Skarmory LV55, steel wing down to 2HP! (jeez) icicle crash miss, switch to Beast, steel wing, fire punch kills.

I heal up and find Max repel.

Ace Trainer:
Swanna LV55 vs Iceman LV54, rain dance, icicle crash kills He gets to LV55.
Ampharos LV55, I switch to Nightcrawler, thunderbolt miss, bulldoze, cotton spore, bulldoze, brick break, bulldoze kills.

I find an ultra ball.

Ace Trainer:
Darmanitan LV55 vs Pstlocke LV54, flare blitz down to 3HP (DANG way to hang in there!) psychic hits, I switch to Wolverine, thrash, earthquake kills.
Tangrowth LV55, switch to cyclops, giga drain, brick break, x-scissor, brick break, x-scissor kills.

Ace Trainer:
Driftblim L55 vs Psylocke LV54, shadow ball, stockpile, payback, shadow ball, shadow ball hits me hard but my shadow ball kills.
Claydol LV55, switch to Nightcrawler, earth power nut immune, x-scissor, cosmic power, x-scissor, psychic, x-scissor kills.

I heal Psylocke with a hyper potion, then immediately run into a trainer.

Psychic:
Metang LV54 vs Psylocke LV54, shadow ball, agility, meteor mash crit! (thankfully I healed!) shadow ball, I switch to Wolverine, brick break crit! (WHAT!) I heal, agility, brick break, earthquake kills.
Confagrius LV54, earthquake, shadowball. earthquake kills.

I sprint back and heal. I take a break and continue victory road next...

No comments:

Post a Comment