Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

DAY 21

Continuing  on Route 11 I happen upon more trainers.

Poke Ranger:
Tympole LV42 vs Colossus LV42, x-scissor, rain dance, pursuit kills.
Palpitoad LV42, muddy water, x-scissor, muddy water miss, x-scissor kills.

I find a full heal and max potion. I train Colossus to LV43 and get Frenzy to LV40. Frenzy learns ancient power!

WHAT?!? Frenzy evolves into Tangrowth!
I head further on to Opelucid City. I run into Iris and we chat. She recommends to go to Route 9 and battle an train. I go and heal. Since I'm nearly running out of balls I buy 4 ultra balls, 5 quick balls, and 2 dusk balls. Next in one of the houses I'm given float stone and ring target. I will come back later after Route 9. I find a nugget, iron, and dark gem.

Roughneck:
Krokorok LV43 vs Beast LV43, hammer arm kills.

My first encounter is a combo of Minccino and Garbodor. Since Minccino is a double sooooo, … I have to catch Garbodor. I catch it name it Maggot.
Roughneck:
Scraggy LV43 vs Beast LV43, fire punch kills.

Roughneck:
Pawniard LV43 vs Beast LV43, fire punch kills.

I train Frenzy to LV41 against wild mon. Then I enter the shopping mall and start talking to people. But then battles?

Waitress:
Minccino LV43 vs Beast LV43, hammer arm kills.

I find a poke toy.

Waiter:
Liepard LV43 vs Beast LV43, hammer arm kills.

After chatting with all the shops I leave without getting anything. Outside I find a quick ball and poke ball.

Roughneck:
Skorupi LV43 vs Warpath LV43, surf kills.

Hooligans:
Drapion LV42, Krookodile LV43 vs Warpath LV43, Colossus LV43, switch to Iceman, razor shell, night slash crits Iceman, dig, I heal Iceman, razor shell, dig hits, razor shell misses, crunch, work up, Icicle crash, razor shell kills, toxic spikes, and icicle crash kills.

I find and hp up and then get stopped before going onto the next bridge. I go and heal and then go backwards to route 11, route 12, village bridge, and route 13. Finally I end up in Undella Town after battling mon on the way and Frenzy gets to LV42.



No comments:

Post a Comment