Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, September 25, 2020

 DAY 1

Another amazing journey begins! This journey will take me through Sinnoh. 

(Up until now my Nuzlockes have gone well with several close calls. I have marched through Hoenn, barely survived Alola, battled through Jhoto and won on the last move. Then tragedy struck in a loss in Unova. Afterwards I took time to crush Kalos in my best nuzlocke run and then victoriously won the OG Kanto. My record stands at 5-1)

My theme will involved ancient gods and monster from Greek, Roman, and maybe Norse.

I start out and my name is Odysseus. My rival is Scylla. My trainer number is 16584 which means my starter is Chimchar and I name him Ares.

Scylla vs Odysseus:

Piplup LV5 vs Ares LV5, scratch, growl, scratch, pound, scratch, pound, scratch, growl, scratch, growl, scratch, pound, scratch, pound down to 4HP but scratch kills. Up to LV6

I travel home to heal up, I get running shoes,  and Scylla and I head to the lake. We run into Cyrus. We hear the legendary lake mon cry out. Then we head to see the Professor and then gets to LV7. Then I get pokedex. Dawn is given turtwig. I'm given TM Return. I buy 10 pokeballs and get a premier ball.

Route 201 encounter is Starly, I catch and name it Artemis.

My Lake Variety encounter is Bidoof and name her Hestia.

I heal up at home and get parcel for myself and Scylla. I get a potion on my way back to Sandgem Town. South is 219, I find an antidote but I can't do anything else without surf. I heal up and head north to Route 202. Dawn shows me how to catch pokemon. She gives me 5 balls.

My encounter is Shinx and I name it Zeus.

Artemis nearly dies while trainig on a crit from a bidoof. (1HP) I heal up.

Youngster:

Starly LV5 vs Artemis LV7, quick attack, growl, quick attack, growl, quick attack.

Youngster:

Bidoof LV5 vs Artemis LV7, quick attack, growl, quick attack, tackle crit (again), quick attack kills and gets to LV8

Youngster:

Burmy LV5 vs Zeus LV7, tackle, tackle, tackle, tackle, tackle kills and gets to LV8.

I get to Jubilife City and talk to Dawn. We run into Looker. I find stardust and two potions. I heal up. I go to the mart and buy 3 potions and two heal balls.

I go west and find an old rod dude. I'm given quick claw give it to Hestia. I go North...

No comments:

Post a Comment