Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

 ELITE FOUR

Agatha vs Redfield:

Gengar LV54 vs Kehinde LV57, shadow ball, double team, shadow ball kills.

Golbat LV54, ice beam, air cutter, full restore on golbat, ice beam, ice beam kills.

Arbok LV56, switch to Monet, bite, eq kills.

Haunter LV57, rock tomb, hypnosis, switch to SU, dream eater miss, bite kills.

Gengar LV58, hypnosis miss, shadow ball, sleep, shadow ball, sleep, nightmare, switch to SU, nightmare, bite, sitrus berry, hypnosis miss, bite, full restore on gengar, bite, hypnosis, switch to Kehinde, shadow ball, hypnosis, sleep, sludge bomb, sleep, nightmare, awake shadow ball kills.

I win and heal up. Then I teach Su blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment