Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, September 19, 2020

 GYM BATTLE

Misty vs Redfield:

Staryu LV18 vs Saville LV18, water pulse, gust, water pulse, gust, quick attack kills and gets to LV19.

Starmie LV21, switch to Twombly, water pulse, swift, vine whip, swift crit, leech seed, super potion on Twombly, swift, leech, swift, vine whip, leech, down to 1 HP super potion on Starmie, poison powder miss, leech, vine whip crit, leech kills and gets to LV20.

I win, I can use HM Cut, TM Water Pulse and level limit up to 24.

My Route 6 encounter is Bellsprout and I name her Cassatt.

Eakins dies during a trainers squirtle water gun. 

Vitali nearly dies to a pidgey quick attack crit, down to 2HP.

Vermillion City encounter is Magikarp and I name her O'Kieffee.

Diglett's Cave encounter is Diglett named Kala.

Route 11 encounter is Drowzee and I name it Mehretu.

Next I go to SS. Anne. I battle all the trainers and I prep for my rival battle: Vitali LV20, Mangold LV20, Monet LV21, Twombly LV21, Caravaggio LV21, Saville LV21

Van Dyke vs Redfield:

Pidgeotto LV19 vs Monet LV21, rock tomb kills.

Raticate LV16, rock tomb, tail whip, dig, hyper fang miss, dig kills.

Kadabra LV18, switch to Vitali, bite, kinesis, bite kills. Monet to LV22

Charmeleon LV20, bite, ember, switch to Caravaggio, psybeam, smokescreen, psybeam miss, ember, psybeam kills, Caravaggio gets to LV22.

Monet evolves into Sandslash.

I get HM Cut and leave the ship. Then it sails off. I prep for Lt. Surge, the team: Monet LV23, Caravaggio LV23, Twombly LV23, Saville LV22, Mangold LV22, Vitali LV22 

I enter the third gym and prepare for battle...


No comments:

Post a Comment