Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, September 19, 2020

DAY 1

A new day begins and my next Nuzlocke Run starts! This  run will be through the nostalgic Kanto Region in Generation 1. As always the rules I'm following are listed on the main page. The theme for naming will be Artists. Level limit at 14.

My name for the game will be Redfield, my trainer ID# is 29983 so my starter will be Bulbasaur. I meet with Prof. Oak and get my starter Bulbasaur and name him Twombly. My Rival's name will be Van Dyke. We battle and I win on a crit tackle.

I make my trip north and get the package. I bring it back to Prof. Oak and get balls.

Route 1 encounter is Rattata and I catch and name it Rembradt.

I run over to Route 22 and catch a Mankey as my encounter and name it Sargent.

I run over to Route 2 and get Pidgey, I name it Saville.

I heal up and go to Viridan Forest I get Caterpie as my encounter. I name it Banksy.

Banksy dies during training from a crit tackle against a pidgey. (that really sucked)

I continue training and get the team to levels: LV6 for Rembradt, Sargent, Saville, and LV7 for Twombly. I misjudge my levels for the battle. I win but run out of my 3 potions. all my mon nearly dead against a LV9 Pidgey and LV9 Charmander.

I get through Viridian Forest and to Pewter City. I clear out the gym and train for my battle with Brock. My team before Brock because it takes forever to train: Twombly LV12, Rembrandt LV10, Saville LV11, and Sargent LV10.

 

Brock vs Redfield:

Geodude LV12 vs Sargent LV10, low kick, tackle, low kick, tackle, low kick kills.

Onix LV14, switch to Twombly, tackle crit, bind, leech seed, tackle, vine whip crit kills.

 

I win and get the Boulder Badge, I can use flash outside of battle, TM Rock Tomb and my level limit is 21.

Route 3 encounter is Spearow and I name it Eakins.

Mt. Moon encounter is Zubat and I name it Audubon.

Rembradt gets killed in Mt. Moon from a magnemite thudershock crit.

Twombly evolves into Ivysaur as I leave Mt. Moon.

Route 4 encounter is Sandshrew and I name it Monet.

Then Audubon dies while I train against a quick attack from a rattata. (fudge)


I run into my Rival Van Dyke. I lead with Monet against  Pidgeotto because of rock tomb that I teach it. But towards the end Sargent dies from a strong ember against Charmander.

Route 24 encounter is Abra and I miraculously catch and name it Carravaggio.

My Route 25 encounter is a Weedle and I name her Mangold.

Mangold evolves into Kakuna.

Saville evolves into Pidgeotto.

Mangold evolves into Beedrill.

Caravaggio evolves into Kadabra.

I beat all the trainers north of the city, in the gym and team rocket. I get TM Dig. My Route 5 encounter is Meowth, I catch and name her Vitali.

I set up my team for Misty: Saville LV18, Mangold LV16, Twombly LV19, Monet LV18, Eakins LV18, Caravaggio LV17.

I enter the gym to battle... 

No comments:

Post a Comment