Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, September 25, 2020

 DAY 2

On Route 204 I get Budew and name her Persephone.

Artemis nearly dies to poison because I have no antidotes but I get back to the center on 3HP. I heal, buy 2 antidotes and now I'm out of money.

I go to Route 218 and get Magikarp and name it Neptune.

I train up Persephone to LV7. I heal and go to the trainers school. I find x-attack.

School Kid:

Starly LV6 vs Hestia LV7, x-attack, tackle, quick attack, tackle, quick attack, down to 3HP and quick attack kills.

School Kid:

Bidoof LV6 vs Persephone LV7, absorb, tackle, poison point ability. absorb, tackle crit, poison, absorb, tackle, poison, potion, absorb, poison, absorb, tackle down to 2HP, poison, switch to Ares, tackle, poison, ember kills.

I go heal and train Persephone and Hestia to LV8. I head back to the trainer school. I give Scylla the Parcel. We both get town maps. He leaves without a battle. I get a poke-etch. I head to Route 203 and now Scylla shows up to battle.

Scylla vs Odysseus:

Starly LV7 vs Artemis LV8, quick attack, quick attack, quick attack, growl, quick attack kills and gets to LV9 and learns wing attack.

Piplup LV9, quick attack, growl, switch to Persephone, growl, absorb, pound, absorb, growl, absorb kills. I win

I go heal and then head back. My first encounter is 203 and its

...

Zubat, I catch and name him Hermes.

I switch mon and put Hermes on the team. I go to Route 204.

Lass:

Shinx LV7 vs Hermes LV4, switch to Ares, tackle, ember, leer, ember kills.

Youngster:

Magikarp LV8 vs Hermes LV4, switch to Ares, splash, scratch, splash, scratch, splash, scratch kills. Hermes get to LV5 and learns supersonic and then Ares to LV9 and learn taunt.

I get to Ravaged Path and my encounter is Psyduck I name it Cronos.

I travel back down because I dont have rock smash or a badge.

Lass:

Budew LV7 vs Hermes LV5, supersonic miss, growth, leechlife, absorb, leech life, absorb, LL. water sport, LL, growth, LL, supersonic, hitself, LL, water sport, LL growth, LL, absorb, growth, LL, absorb, supersonic, hitself, LL, LL win and he gets to LV6.

I go heal, and head east to 204 and get a poke ball.

Youngster:

Kriketot LV7 vs Hermes LV6, switch to Hestia, growl, bide, tackle, bide, growl, unleach damage, growl, tackle, growl, tackle, growl, bide, switch back to Hermes, bide, unleach, supersonic miss, LL, growl, bide, LL, bide, LL, switch back to Hestia, tackle kills.

Zubat LV6, supersonic miss, tackle, quick claw, tackle, LL, LL, tackle, LL, tackle kills.

Youngster:

Shinx LV8 vs Hermes LV6, switch to Hestia, leer, leer, tackle, tackle crit, leer, tackle kills and Hermes gets to LV7.

Youngster:

Machop LV8 vs Hermes LV7, supersonic, hitself, LL, leer, LL, hitself, LL, low kick, LL, leer, LL, low kick, LL, leer, supersonic, hitself, LL, hitself, LL kills!

Lass:



No comments:

Post a Comment