Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

 DAY 20

Team Flare Admin:

Golbat LV50 vs Ursus LV51, acrobatics, heavy slam, quick claw, strength kills.


Team Flare Admin:

Swalot LV50 vs Dendro LV51, surf, stockpile, surf, swallow, surf, stockpile, surf, swallow, surf kills.


Team Flare Admin:

Liepard LV47 vs Dendro LV51, surf, taunt, water shuriken kills.

Manectric LV48, switch to Zerde, roar, Zante, petal blizzard, bite, venoshock kills.


Team Flare Admin:

Mightyena LV47 vs Felis LV51, fake out, flinch, T-bolt, taunt, T-bolt kills.

Houndoom LV47, switch to Dendro, feint attack, surf, fire fang, water shuriken kills.


Team Flare peeps leave and the legendary hatches. I catch and save it. The Lysandre walks in and challenges me to a battle with mega Pokémon. So he can crush me once and for all. (I am not prepared with my lead.)

Lysandre vs Sapien:

Meinshao LV49 vs Ursus LV51, switch to Felis, swords dance, fake out, but its ability ignores flinch and it hits for acrobatics down to 10HP! I use psychic and kill.

Pyroar LV51, switch to Dendro, fire blast, surf kills and both Felis and Dendro get to LV52.

Honchkrow LV49, switch to Zerda, night slash, wing attack, but moon blast kills.

Gyrados LV53(!), switch to Zante, aqua tail, outrage, leech seed, moomoo milk, outrage, leech, outrage down to 43HP, but petal blizzard and leech get the kill.


I WIN, BOOM. (no deaths and level limit up to 59)


Lysandre detonates the device. We hustle off and it destroys the machine. We saved the day! I fly back to Anistar City, heal, and a holo-clip of Sycamore tells me to head to Couriway Town. So I head that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment