Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, September 20, 2020

 GYM BATTLE

Erika vs Redfield:

Victreebell LV29 vs Saville LV28, wing attack, stun spore miss, wing attack, hyper potion on Victreebell, quick attack, acid, wing attack, acid, wing attack kills

Tangela LV24, switch to Mangold, ingrain, twinneedle, giga drain, twinneedle kills. Saville to LV29.

Vileplume LV29, focus energy, stun spore, acid, twinneedle crit, acid, twinneedle, acid, para, acid, down to 6HP but twinneedle kills.

I get the Rainbow Badge, TM Giga Drain and level limit up to 41.

Later on I prep for my battle against Giovanni the first time. LV28 Twombly, LV29 Monet, Maggold, Vitali, Caravaggio, and Saville.

Giovanni vs Redfield:

Onix LV25 vs Twombly LV28, razor leaf kills.

Rhyhorn LV24, razor leaf kills and gets to LV29.

Kangaskan, mega punch, poison powder, switch to Monet, bite, mega punch, dig, bite miss, dig, seismic toss kills.

I win and head to Lavender Tower to battle rival.

Van Dyke vs Redfield:

Pidgeotto LV25 vs Monet LV29, rock tomb miss, gust, rock tomb crit kills.

Exeggcute LV23, switch to Saville, reflect, wing attack, hypnosis, sleep, leech seed, sleep, confusion, leech, wake up and wing attack, confusion, reflect wears off, leech, switch to Mangold, confusion, twinneedle, MOnet to LV30

Kadabra LV20, switch to Vitali, confusion miss, faint attack, kinesis, aerial ace kills.

Gyrados LV22, secret power, thrash, bite, thrash crit down to 5HP, switch to Caravaggio, thrash, shock wave kills.

Charmeleon LV25, switch to Monet, ember,, dig, ember miss, dig kills and I win!

My Lavender Tower encounter is Gastly I name it Van Gogh.

Saville nearly dies from a crit karate chop from a machammp down to 9HP.

Route 17 all doupes.

Saville then dies from a crit sludge against a trainers weezing.

I add Kehinde to the team and evolve it into Vaporeon.

Twombly evolves into Veusaur.

Fushia City encounter is Goldeen and I name her Morisot.

Safari Zone encounter is Parasect and I name him Pollock.

Route 18 all doupes.

Route 15 encounter Venonat and name it Monks

Route 14 encounter is Ditto and I name it Picasso.

Mangold dies from a crit High jump kick against a trainer's Hitmonlee.

I add Frankenthaler and evolve it into Ninetails.

I continue on...


No comments:

Post a Comment