Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, September 4, 2020

 DAY 13

I travel to Azure Bay to train some.


Swimmer:

Remoraid LV27 vs Zante LV36, petal dance kills

Skrelp LV27, petal dance kills

Wailmer LV27, petal dance kills and Zante gets to LV37 (level limit)


Swimmer:

Sowpoke LV36 vs Ursus LV30, body slam, water gun, body slam kills Ursus LV37. (level limit)


I go back to Lumoise City because this training is going quick and running out of mon to train. I switch out a few more and heal.

School Boy:

Stunfisk LV34 vs Cuniculus LV29, swift, camouflage, endure, mud shot, super potion on stunfisk, return, mud bomb, return, camouflage, return kills and he gets to LV30


School Boy:

Pachurisu LV34 vs Gallus LV33, electro ball, pyshock, electro ball, psyshock kills.


School Boy:

Dedenne LV34 vs Gallus LV33, Charge Beam, psyshock kills.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(that was all right before I took a long hiatus from the nuzlocke for the various reasons of Covid, work, Black Live Matter, assisting family and several other reasons including more pokemon stuff like Aisle of armor, my Poke-Battle league, and the start of my next nuzlocke in.... Leaf Green!)

I come back and study where I left off and although I enjoy the rotation I was doing to get the best team to help against each gym I also want to progress a little quicker. I go back to the gym.


Rising Star:

Raichu LV35 vs Ursus LV37, thundershock, body slam, thundershock, body slam kills.


Rising Star:

Ampharos LV36 vs Ursus LV37, confuse ray, hitself, electro ball, hitself, electro ball crit, body slam, switch to Zante, thunderpunch, veoshock, power gem, venoshock, confuse ray, hitslef, power gem, hitself, power gem down to 11HP, venoshock  kills.


Poke Fan:

Plusle LV34 vs Zerde LV37, swift, moon blast, super potion on plusle, swift, electro ball, swift kills.


I go and heal and then I head all the way back to the gym to battle for my 5th badge.

Clemont vs Sapien:

Emolga LV35 vs Zerda LV37, aerial ace, moon blast, hyper potion on emolga, draining kiss, static activates, aerial ace, para, aerial ace, moonblast kills.

Magneton LV35, I switch to Ursus, electric terrain, T-bolt crit, rock smash, T-bolt para effect, yawn miss, hyper potion on Ursus, T-bolt, para, quick claw but para, T-bolt, switch to Felis, electric terrain, fake out, flinch, psyshock, T-bolt crit again!, switch to Zerde, T-bolt, hyper potion, T-bolt, electric terrain, bite, switch agggaain to Zante, T-bolt, leech seed, T-bolt with para again! petal dance crit plus leech, T-bolt, petal dance kills FINALLY. Zerde and Zante get to LV38

Heliolisk LV37, T-bolt, para, T-bolt down to 9HP, para!, I use a full restore, T-bolt, T-bolt, poison powder, T-bolt, venoshock, nearly kills, T-bolt down to 16HP, but venoshock kills!

I WIN! 

I get the Voltage Badge, TM Thunderbolt, Level limit up to LV42. I go back and heal and prepare to continue forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment