Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, September 19, 2020

 GYM BATTLE

Lt. Surge vs Redfield:

Voltorb LV21 vs MOnet LV23, tackle, dig, sonic boom miss, dig kills.

Pickachu LV18, dig, double team, dig miss, double team, dig, double team, dig miss, switch to Caravaggio, double team, psybeam kills.

Raichu LV24, switch to Monet, thunder wave immune, double team, dig, double team, dig hits and kills!

I win, I get the Thunder Badge, I use HM FLY and get TM Shock Wave. The level limit goes to 29.

Route 9 first encounter has only doupes.

Route 10 first encounter is Voltorb and I name it Turner.

Rock Tunnel first encounter is Machop and name him Wyeth.

Route 8 first encounter is Vulpix and I name her Frankenthaler.

I get to Celadon City and first encounter is Eevee and name him Kehinde.

Route 7 is only doupes.

Route 16 first encounter is Duduo and named Ringgold.

.

Vitali evolves into Persian.

I prep the team for Erika: LV28 Mangold, Caravaggio, Saville, Vitali, LV27 Twombly, Monet. I heal and enter the gym for battles...

No comments:

Post a Comment