Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, September 18, 2020

 IRONWORKS CHAMBER

I heal up and enter the Ironworks chamber.

Wilstrom vs Sapien:

Klefki LV63 vs Zante LV65, torment, leech seed, leech, spikes, return, leech, petal blizzard, flash cannon, leech, full restore on klefki, return, leech, petal blizzard, flash cannon, leech, spikes, return, leech, full restore on klefki again, petal blizzard, leech, spikes, return, leech, petal blizzard, flash cannon, leech kills!

Probopass LV63, leech seed, power gem, petal blizzard, flash cannon, leech, return, power gem, leech, petal blizzard kills.

Scizor LV63, leech seed, iron head, switch to Vitticeps, spike damage, iron head down to 19HP, leech, hyper potion on Vitticeps, bullet punch, leech, x-scissor, superpower kills and Zante to LV66.

Aegislash LV65, king's shield, night slash, switch to Ursus, spike damage, iron head, sacred sword crit kills (NOOOOOOO!!)

...

(I take a breath) I call out Felis, spikes damage, sucker punch, shadow claw kills! (F@%#$ NOOOOOOO!)

...

I call out Dendro, spike damage, night slash kills


I win but ... sigh cry... two died. I pay my respects to Ursus

and Felis.

Another two amazing and old friends. (freaking sword B#%$@)


No comments:

Post a Comment