Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, September 17, 2020

 GYM BATTLE:

Wulfric vs Sapien:

Abomasnow LV56 vs Ursus LV58, ice shard, heavy slam, hail, energy ball, heavy slam kills.

Crygonal LV55, ice beam, heavy slam kills.

Avalugg LV59, yawn, crunch, switch to Zerda, curse, sleep, moonblast, sleep, moonblast kills!


BOOM! I win. I'm given the Iceberg Badge, TM Ice Beam, all mon will obey me and now the level limit is 65.

I heal and go to Route 21, first encounter is Ursaring LV52 and I name it Yanus (from part of the scientific name for sun bear)

Ace Trainer:

Sableye LV55 vs Ursus LV58, confuse ray, heavy slam, foul play, hitslef, switch to Zerda foul play, moon blast kills and gets to LV60.

Crustle LV56, moon blast, shall smash, rock wrecker down to 25 HP! moonblast kills.


Vetern:

Hippowdon LV55 vs Ursus LV58, quick claw strength, yawn, switch to Dendro, surf kills.

Aurorus LV57, protect, surf blocked, surf, ice beam, surf kills.


Ace Duo:

Vileplume LV57, Waillord LV57 vs Ursus LV59, Apis LV59, water sprout, stun spore evade, air slash, strength kills, water spout, attack order, strength kills.


I find an insect plate and repeat ball. I leave Route 21 and enter the entrance to the league. The guard battles me after verifying that I have eight badges.

Ace Trainer:

Carbink LV56 vs Ursus LV59, stealth rock, heavy slam kills.

Raichu LV56, grass know, strength, grass knot, strength kills.

Kingdra LV57, dragon pulse, strength, dragon pulse, strength, dragon pulse, strength kills and gets to LV60.


I march past him towards the league. I enter Victory road...

No comments:

Post a Comment