Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Giovanni vs Redfield:

Rhyhorn vs Twombly LV50, giga drain kills.

Dugtrio LV42, giga drain kills.

Nidoqueen LV44, return, eq, giga drain, eq, hyper potion on nido, giga drain, return, eq, hyper potion on venusaur, return, eq, return kills.

Nidoking LV50, giga drain, eq, frenzy plant kills.

Rhyhorn LV50, recharge, scary face, frenzy plant kills.

I win! BOOM! I get the Earth Badge, all mon listen to me, I get TM Earthquake, level limit is set at 59 (which is the middle of Elite Four levels 52-63)

I heal and go back to the island to train and battle. I'm there awhile then leave and go to the power plant. My first encounter is Magnimite and I name it Hopper.

Next I decide to head and train in victory road. I run into my rical who I forget about but I win easily. My Victory Road encounter is Marowak and I name it Dahli.

during hours and hours of training Su evolves into Omastar!


I call it quits on the training and heal.

My team:

Klimt LV56, Rock slide, hi jump kick, brick break, mega punch

Frankenthaler LV57, quick attack, wil-o-wisp, confuse ray, flamethrower

Twombly LV57, return, toxic, giga drain, toxic, frenzy plant

Monet LV57, brick break, strength, EQ, Rock Tomb

Kehinde LV57, surf, shadow ball, hydro pump, ice beam

Su LV56, mud shot, bite, surf, ancient power

No comments:

Post a Comment