Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, September 7, 2020

 DAY 14

I teach Thunderbolt to Felis. A holo clip tells me to visit Lysandre Café. I heal up then go to the café. I get a king's rock. Afterwards I get a clip telling me to meet my friends at Route 14. Then I go to Route 14.


Serena vs Sapien

Meowstic LV35 vs Dendro LV36, fake out, flinch, surf, disarming voice, return, light screen, return kills and gets to LV37.

Chesnaught LV37, switch to Apis, bite, seed bomb, aerial ace, seed bomb, aerial ace kills.

Absol LV35, quick attack crit, bug bite, aerial ace, slash down to 2 HP, bug bite kills!

 I find a rare candy. My first encounter is a Karrablast, I catch and name it Aluaco LV30, (scientific name part of blue pumpkin beetle)

Poke Ranger:

Arbok LV35 vs Apis LV36, stock pile, aerial ace, spit up, power gem, stockpile, aerial ace, stock pile, aerial ace, swallow, aerial ace, acid spray, power gem kills Apis gets to LV37 and learns air slash.

Pyroar LV37, switch to Dendro, bite, surf kills.


Poke Ranger:

Goomy LV38 vs Felis LV37, fake out, flinch, psyshock kills.


Hex Maniac:

Lickatung LV34 vs Felis LV37, psyshock kills.

Haunter LV34, psyshock kills and gets to LV38


Poke Ranger:

Poliwhirl LV35 vs Dendro LV37, return, mudshot, belly drum, return kills.

Fraxure LV36, switch to Ursus, dragon dance, dragon claw, yawn, hyper potion, dragon claw, sleep, body slam, woke up, false swipe, body slam kills. Ursus gets to LV38

Loudred LV34, switch to Zendra, super sonic, hit-self, bite, hit self, howl, hit-self, stomp, moon blast kills.


W e go to the Haunted House. I find a spell tag.


Poke Maniac:

Goomy LV31 vs Felis LV38, disarming voice, tackle, disarming voice kills.


I find damp rock and roseli berry.


Fairy tale Girl:

 Floette LV33 vs Felis LV38, fake out, flinch, psyshock kills.

Slurpuff LV35, psyshock, drain kiss, psyshock kills.


I arrive at Laverre City...

No comments:

Post a Comment