Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Blaine vs Redfield:

Growlithe LV42 vs Kehinde LV48, surf kills.

Ponyta LV40, surf kills.

Rapidash LV42, surf kills.

Arcanine, surf kills and Kehinde gets to LV49

I win and get the Volcano Badge, TM Fire Blast, and level limit is 50.

Bill is out side the gym and invites me on a trip to islands. I heal and we go to Island One. Bill helps his buddy Celio and asks me to deliver a package to his friend on Island Two. I get a Tri-pass and go to Island Two but his friend needs me to find someone on Island Three. They are too distraught to do anything else. On Island Three I beat up all th4e bikers who are bothering people. I save the friend Losiette. I go back to Island tqo and give package. Then I go back to Island One. I have my first non doupes encounter in Kindle Road. It's a Rapidash and I name it Kollwitz.

Then Bill and I leave the islands. I go to Viridian Gym but while I'm battling some trainers Vitali dies from residual poison damage! (NOOO, I'm pissed) I lay Vitali to rest.

I select SU (omanyte) to join the team. I train up all the other mon to LV50, Su is at LV22 at that point I heal up and walk in to battle for my final gym badge...

No comments:

Post a Comment