Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, September 13, 2020

 DAY 17

Hiker:

Vibrava LV44 vs Ursus LV45, earth power, body slam, para, hail kills.


Artist:

Smeargle LV44 vs Ursus LV45, air slash, flinch, hail, flash cannon, rock smash crit, hail kills.


I find ice heal.


Ace Trainer:

Doublade LV46 vs Ursus LV45, yawn, power trick, switch to Dendro, iron defense, sleep, night slash, surf kills. Ursus to LV46.


Ace Trainer:

Raichu LV42 vs Ursus LV46, T-bolt, body slam kills.

Marowak LV43, thrash, body slam, thrash, body slam, moomoo milk, thrash, hitself kills marowak.

Golduck LV42, switch to Zante, aqua tail, petal dance kills.


Hiker:

Relicanth LV42 vs APis LV46, swicth to Zante, yawn, petal dance kills, to LV47.

Rhydon LV42, sleep, bulldoze, petal dance kills.


I find another ice heal. First encounter is Jynx LV40. I catch and name.... it... Wryneck. (scientific filum jynx is for wood pecker and then wryneck= woodpecker)

Brains& Brawn:

Grumpig LV44, Hariyama LV46 vs Apis LV46, Ursus LV46, switch to Felis, power gem, belly drum, fake out, flinch, air slash kills and Apis, Felis, and Ursus get to LV47.


I find max repel, hyper potion and a lady heals me.


Hiker:

Gurdurr LV40 vs Zerda LV47, moon blast, rock blast, drining kiss kills.

Graveler LV41, bite, bulldoze, moonblast kills.

Carbrink LV42, switch to Zante, ancient power, petal dance kills.


I find super potion, ether, elixer, and zinc.


Blackbelt:

Gurdurr LV46 vs FElis LV47, psychic kills.


Hiker:

Probopass LV44 vs Felis LV47, fake out, flinch, psychic, sandstorm, switch to Zante, power gem, petal dance, power gem, petal dance kills.


Battle Girl:

Medicham LV46 vs Felis LV47, fake out, flinch, psychic, shadow ball, psychic kills.


Team Flare:

Golbat LV42 vs Dendro LV47, surf, poison fang, surf kills.

Manectric LV42, switch to Zante, T-bolt, venoshock crit kills.


Team Flare Admin Marble:

Houndoom LV48 vs Dendro LV47, water shuriken x3 kills and Dendro to LV48.


We scare off Team Flare and save Abomasnow. Then it gives me Abomasite. I find TM Frost Breath. I go heal in town and head to Route 17...

No comments:

Post a Comment